Pray for Key Loom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
Lol!!!

Everytime I think of Keyloom I think of that song him and T-Nutty did off Raw From Da Jaw. Tight song. I think Mess might of been on it too. All the best to Keyloom.

Feb 23, 2003
know I'm hella late but still wanna send best wishes out to Key Loom!
Hope he'll be able to enjoy life again.

Been waiting for his shit to drop ever since I heard him on that Lyrical Octane.

Dec 14, 2006
415? Cmon Cuh, thats some funny shyt. much love 2 Loomer, 1 of the realz in a game where they few and far between. Whats up Dru? holla at me Cuh.
I got you cuzz hit me wit yo number on the inbox! N he out the hospital I stated that awhile ago in this thread I'll try to get him on the net real soon just got off the line with bro! @Sergyo I'll tell him what yu said!

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYBODY WHO KEPT ME IN THEY PRAYERS IT WAS HARD BUT I PULLED THRU THANK GOD....AND IT WAS 10 SHOTS BUT IM RECOVERING COO NOW AND ALL PROJECTS STILL ON THE WAY....MUCH LOVE...KEY LOOM
GLAD TO HEAR YOU PULLED THRU, UR A COOL ASS NIGGA, I MET U A COUPLE TIME, REAL SOLID DUDE, KEEP GETTIN BETTER MY NIGGA