Pray for Key Loom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2006
Update

He's holding on strong but its gon be a long recovery everything going as well as possible N he showing very goods signs of improvement. Again we thank you for your love and support and would like to tell all God Bless!
I'll keep yall informed with what info I can but that's all we can say for now! N that's our first PBK album the 1 that started everything in 99' N released it in 2000 we recorded that for a label in LA.

May 9, 2002
He's holding on strong but its gon be a long recovery everything going as well as possible N he showing very goods signs of improvement. Again we thank you for your love and support and would like to tell all God Bless!
I'll keep yall informed with what info I can but that's all we can say for now! N that's our first PBK album the 1 that started everything in 99' N released it in 2000 we recorded that for a label in LA.
Right on. Hopefully he recovers OK.

May not be the right time for this, but if you have any copies of that album, let me know how much.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Damn, all bad. Stay strong and fight hard cuzzin. Much love 2 the fam, Key'z in our prayerz and I know he gon pull thru this and continue 2 bless us wit mo heat roccz

Dec 14, 2006
Everythings official as far as music theres units but it ain't right to release em without the homie ready to go doin shows N the whole nine he got a album, mixtape, N 75% of volume 2 of When animals attacc done, theres some big surprises yall gone C surprised but to bad this the last time I'm reporting on the matter! Until he's sitting right next to me typ'N bacc at yall straight up!
Lil Evil Salinas 100