post your whip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

Owned mine since '06. It need a lot of work, since it was wrecked twice, but there's nothing like it.
This, a 65 el camino, and a 64 impala are my dream cars. Y'all seen the new el caminos that are supposed to be dropping? These bitches are pretty fucking sexy

Attachments

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
This, a 65 el camino, and a 64 impala are my dream cars. Y'all seen the new el caminos that are supposed to be dropping? These bitches are pretty fucking sexy
As sick as that car is I'm going out on a limb and calling bullshit. I think that is some bodies sweet sweet made up dream. That thing looks like a stretched Camaro. But the only problem is that the current Camaro as we know it is about to change. It will soon be on the lighter Cadillac ATS platform. The real ElCo has been driving around down under for some years now, the front end looks like a Pontiac G8/Chevy SS with production to end in 2016.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My boy rocks a 72 SS El Camino with the 454 big block

muhfucker got the HEATERS in it!

...personally I can't get comfortable in any car where I can lean my seat all the way back as nice as they look.

Pops had a 72 SS as well when I was a kid, & looking back IONO how that man fit in one, dude was 6'7 400+ ...I'm 6'2 245 & still feel hella cramped.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
My boy rocks a 72 SS El Camino with the 454 big block

muhfucker got the HEATERS in it!

...personally I can't get comfortable in any car where I can lean my seat all the way back as nice as they look.

Pops had a 72 SS as well when I was a kid, & looking back IONO how that man fit in one, dude was 6'7 400+ ...I'm 6'2 245 & still feel hella cramped.
I feel the same way in any newer Mustang and even the last model Trans Am that came out. I'm only 6', 210 and I had to basically tilt my head to the right just to be able to sit in the damn thing.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I would probably never buy one of these, but I saw this and thought it was kinda clean.

Intersting. This is the 2nd pic i've seen of this car. The first was a brownish color and was said to be Datsun concept. This looks to be in Nissan NISMO trim. I like the lil bitch. We just might be able to purchase something like this soon.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Intersting. This is the 2nd pic i've seen of this car. The first was a brownish color and was said to be Datsun concept. This looks to be in Nissan NISMO trim. I like the lil bitch. We just might be able to purchase something like this soon.
I can't remember exactly why Datsun crumbled here in the states, but they are just the parent company of Nissan anyways if I remember correctly. It probably sounds more appealing to the people that would drive it as a Nismo version than a Datsun. Either way, I think it's cool lookin if the motor was on point. Looks like it would be fun to drive.