post your whip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I would probably never buy one of these, but I saw this and thought it was kinda clean.
Be cool if this does come out. Nissan was pondering if they could sell enough of these. Article I read didnt sound promising.

This is a pic I took the other night. This cayman was sitting there unattended with parking/alarm lights flashing so I swooped to take some pics. I was gonna take more then I got but my camera died.

Gotta 03 mercury marauder and a 09 f-150 fx2
just sold my 76 nova a few months ago and regret it. Basically just a street legal drag car but was alot of fun to drive around in. Accept it got like 5 miles to the gallon lol. Post some pics later
Marauders are dope, always kind of liked them.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Be cool if this does come out. Nissan was pondering if they could sell enough of these. Article I read didnt sound promising.
I say release it. They need something like this to revive the brand

Just like what Chrysler /Dodge did withe 300/Charger/Magnum/Challenger.....

Make a base model that everyone can afford(SE).....a mid level(Limited)........and then top range (R/T) model....and then an even more exclusive (SRT-8) model....all off the same car=PROFIT

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Really? well thats kind of sad. I paid 2200 for it like 4 years ago lol Id like to think he had enough money to buy something a little nicer
He bought it when it was brand new I'm sure lol It was either that or an Altima but I'm almost positive it was a Sentra. Kinda misleading though when he's talking about Lamborgini's and Benzes all the time.