post your whip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
It sat outside in the sun the whole time I was in Jail, So i need paint, tint, and bumper fillers......

Im gonna return back to stock body wise, like the car on the right, but different rims, and keep it low like it is, I hate it when people put the 87 grill on 86's, and i hate people who try to make t type wanna be gn's, a t-type is better then a gn imho.
ala

Currently runs mid 11's, its a factory lightweight , the only option is limited slip posi.

Attachments

May 22, 2006
It sat outside in the sun the whole time I was in Jail, So i need paint, tint, and bumper fillers......

Im gonna return back to stock body wise, like the car on the right, but different rims, and keep it low like it is, I hate it when people put the 87 grill on 86's, and i hate people who try to make t type wanna be gn's, a t-type is better then a gn imho.
ala

Currently runs mid 11's, its a factory lightweight , the only option is limited slip posi.
I've had 2 different 87 cuttys n I been wantn a regal...
Dope car, will b cool to clean her up

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Do u flip cars a lot? That Benz is awesome

I want an old riviera but I don't know shit about working on cars
If you've got a pair of hands, can understand electric current, coolant flow, and can turn a wrench, any old car can be maintained with enough commitment.

Riviera's are immense cars and there's plenty of room to work on them. I'm 6'6" and use to sit on the fenders of my LeMans and work on the motor with the hood up.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

ala

My dad owned the same car from the flyer, color and all. I loved that car. It was big enough to hang out in, and it would haul ass. He worked out of it, carrying all of his carpentry tools in it. We lived on a hill, and one night when my brother came home during an ice storm he tried to climb to the parking space at the top in his pickup, only he slid down it and destroyed the driver side of the T-Type. That was one of a handful of times I ever heard my dad curse. He got rid of it shortly after.

May 31, 2006

ala

have u seen that white one on Bay Area Racing's Instagram.... mannnnn those go hard