Post Your Most Unpopular Opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
my folks are really religious...when something really good happens to them they're always saying "thank you jesus" or "praise the lord"...its as if they really believe this nigga is hooking them up...

i dont believe someones fortune is caused by god...thats bullshit. if we are all supposed to be equal, that nigga sure be pickin favorites...

Dec 11, 2002
I dont believe Jesus, Mary and Joseph ever existed.. the bible is one man's reasonings.

Welfare is a crutch.

Downloading music causes cancer.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I don't think 2Pac was the greatest of all time...I just think he died at his peak and if he were still alive, would be rappin' over garbage beats...Not sayin' he wasn't dope as FUCK, just over rated

Apr 5, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
I don't think 2Pac was the greatest of all time...I just think he died at his peak and if he were still alive, would be rappin' over garbage beats...Not sayin' he wasn't dope as FUCK, just over rated
i was about to make a coment on that, but u said it perfectly

Aug 8, 2003
I think some peeps on the siccness talk to much shit about other people who actually TRY to start a good thread...

reject comedians i tell ya!!!!

May 29, 2002
I think the republican ideas are far better than the democratic ideas in nearly every way. It's just that the way 95% of republican politicians go about enforcing them is all wrong.

Nov 11, 2002
panama said:
JESUS CHRIST NEVER EXISTED
Its true...he DID exist...and i dont know about him being a stoner.....

He just had (as the civilizations believed back then) crazy ideas on how humans should interact with other humans i.e CIVIL-I-ZATION.....he just had views completely different from the general public........ ok yeah...maybe he was a stoner then.....makes sense

but dont quoe me boy, i aint said shit

Respect to the lefties.....but i'm representin ambidextrious

I like screamo music.....Thrice Thursday, Story of the Year....etc.....

Feb 19, 2003
Spaghetti is one of the most overrated foods in culinary land--take away the sauce, and what do you have? Worms.

Store-bought soup is equally overrated (to me, it's nothing but grease--if you're going to eat vegetables, you might as well just get a salad and eat them in their purest form instead of mixing them w/ shit that doesn't belong). Homemade soup might be different, but store-bought soup belongs in the toilet.

Reality TV is a bunch of bullshit.

"Friends" was NOT as good a sitcom as its' fans would have you believe.

PEACE!