Post Your Most Unpopular Opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2005
Post any HONEST opinion you hold, which is extremely unpopular.

I believe that commercial and underground rappers are equally horrible. Compare 50 Cent to Messy Marv and you'll notice they both rap about gangsta shit, driving expensive cars, fucking bitches, and throw a few club tracks on the album. It's just that 50 Cent is popular, and Messy Marv is not.

May 17, 2002
Roxy said:
Not all women should have kids just because they can.
I was just talking about this with my boss today. In America, you need a freaking license to through a small hook into a body of water (fish) but yet, anybody who wants to can have a kid. Not that there is any practical idea to stop people from having kids (gov't incentive program anyone, haha kidding) but still, go figure.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah, you gotta go lefty. Its easier to surf the web with your right hand on the mouse and your left hand doing the deed. Its physics.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Most stereotypes are true, and if a stereotype makes you mad, you probably fit it.

Welfare is the fruit of the Devil. Why should you get money and free medical for havin kids you can't take care of, and I work my ass off 40+ hours a week and I don't get shit for incentives.