Post Your Most Unpopular Opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
I believe everything the BIBLE says. I think Cam'ron is an ill MC. I think that Tom thing in Jae ill's post is fucking gay and shouldnt be posted because its fukcing lame. Cats are better then dogs. Brother Lynch is a horrible rapper now (all the haters jump in). We should have flown planes into Afgan and Iraqi buildings like they did to us. I think that the USA should close its borders. I believe Jesus is the only way into Heaven and if you dont believe your going to hell. Gays are an abomination to mankind, your not born with it you make that decision. Your only born with the instinct of survival. Mainstream rappers for the most part are whack. Dont feel pac or big were that good. And last but least, you can find a job if you look, oh yeah kill welfare.

Oct 14, 2004
2-0-Sixx said:
I believe people who mistakenly type YOUR instead of YOU’RE should be shot.
I belive people who think they are some political activist and arent should be drawn and quartered.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
DJ Mark 7 said:
Ok here's another unpopular opinion of mine...

Mac Dre's shit he did on Young Black Brotha is 1,000 TIMES BETTER than the "Thizz" shit
^^^Did you just type that?....Kiss your ass goodbye motherfucker, lol. I agree with you 100%

(Waits for all the dont know ass 15 year old mac dre groupies to attack)

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
another unpopular opinion of mine...I'm probably the only person who dosent like the Matrix movie(s).

Sep 28, 2004
Human beings should be neutered at a young age and then have the process reversed when they pass a series of tests qualifying them to have children.

The criminally insane and child molesters/rapists should be kept on an island and given various weapons, and then it should be taped and broadcasted on TV as a reality series.

I want photon torpedos strapped to the front of my car so I can take out anyone who cuts me off.

They need baby sedatives to shut screaming kids up. ( I actually LIKE kids, but working with the public gives you a very real appreciation for the neverending screaming of bratty kids.)

Penises are gross looking.

Jun 27, 2003
DJ Mark 7 said:
Ok here's another unpopular opinion of mine...

Mac Dre's shit he did on Young Black Brotha is 1,000 TIMES BETTER than the "Thizz" shit
YOU BEEZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom WAS delicious!!!!!!
(btw. it was Rob S4's cat)

but dogs are still better :-D