POST YOUR FAVORITE PICTURES OF WIGGAZ THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Eunuch said:

You just proved how obsessed with me you turely are. This thread is about wiggers and you put a picture of a black man in this. get off my dick pedifiliar bc this is scary now.

I guess your feelings are still hurt lil bitch or you had a nervous breakdown and is on stalker mode now from when I destroyed you with the truth in the thread below.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=218754)

What man goes to another mans myspace page more tehn 5 times in one day and stares at his picture section then save image and keep on image shack?

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
say what you will homeboy. i wasn't devistated by any of your remarks and i am not sure if you are with my juvenile antics but it's all fun and games. make sure to "copyright" your logo. till then, it's only the internet and i haven't been angry at any negative things you've said against me or whomeve else cause it's the internet and siccness is home for killing time.

May 31, 2006
Blaza_4_Eva said:
ThiZZmAtiC510 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha goddamn the fat kid's face looks 2 dimensional, white shrek ass lookin motherfucker! i think i'd shit my pants laughing if i saw him hand my fast food out the drive thru window