POST YOUR FAVORITE PICTURES OF WIGGAZ THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
this character makin for sum real comedy in the open forum, must have dug through the family photo albums for em first few pictures in his thread

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
smh @ your delusions of grandeur... as if any female would EVER find anything about you enticing. wow.

also, lol @ calling anybody a stalker when you stalked sicc chat for months under different names trying to talk shit to everybody anonymously.

this is just sad at this point. you know what? i've done my part... i'll let the rest of the open forum have their way with you. toodles.

Oct 9, 2004
smh @ your delusions of grandeur... as if any female would EVER find anything about you enticing. wow.

also, lol @ calling anybody a stalker when you stalked sicc chat for months under different names trying to talk shit to everybody anonymously.

this is just sad at this point. you know what? i've done my part... i'll let the rest of the open forum have their way with you. toodles.
EMMA YOU'RE A DUMB HOODRAT TRYIN TO ACT SMART...

EMMA'S FOREHEAD KEEPS GETTIN BIGGER AND BIGGER WITH ALL THE RESEARCH SHE DOES, GETTING HIGH ON INFORMATION.

FUCK YOUR CHATROOM... GO SPEND UR LIFE IN UR SICCNESS SAUSAGE FEST CHATROOM.

Dec 4, 2006
lol@Defy white? ha ha

look at this fat, utterly disgusting monstrosity un-human being..

seriously you ole over the scale red-haired beluga whale looking ass top carrot wigga...

I'm over here laughing at how much of a clown you are.......

Oct 9, 2004
lol@Defy white? ha ha

look at this fat, utterly disgusting monstrosity un-human being..

seriously you ole over the scale red-haired beluga whale looking ass top carrot wigga...

I'm over here laughing at how much of a clown you are.......

D- FOR DUMASS. U WASTE OF SPERM.... DEFY MUST BE YOUR BOYFRIEND.