Poor White People

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
What do you think of poor White people? I was just thinking of how White people are put on higher pedastool than the rest of us. How can you be a poor White person in America? If you're White you are 2 steps ahead of everyone else. I think you'd have to be a big time fuck up to end up broke. What do you think?

May 15, 2002
I wont go that far with it because if you read into the stats, its more white people living in poverty and getting government assistance than blacks, latinos, etc. But of course that was never meant for us to find out.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:
What do you think of poor White people? I was just thinking of how White people are put on higher pedastool than the rest of us. How can you be a poor White person in America? If you're White you are 2 steps ahead of everyone else. I think you'd have to be a big time fuck up to end up broke. What do you think?
ACTUALLY WHITES ARENT 2 STEPS AHEAD. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE 2 STEPS BEHIND. THATS WHY YOURE HERE DOIN WHAT YOU CAN WHILE MINORITIES WHO WORK HARD AND PERSEVERE ARE DOIN WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Scottie Pimpin said:
That is straight up bullshit. "White" don't mean shit to anyone. It might to the people who constantly beat a drum around a firepit and conjure up conspiracy theories of oppression every night, but in reality skin color is less of an issue than mentality. Someone who is "white" skinned would be more damaged by having a stereotypical "black" mentality than a black person is simply by being black.

May 11, 2002
haha I am white and I am poor. I didn't "fuck up" in anyway. I just happened to be born to retard parents who don't really care about their kids finacial situations or their well being. So there is one example of being a poor white person in America.

I know a lot of friends who come from immigrant familes, first generation Americans, who are more established then my family.

Being a minority in America has nothing to do with race. Just because I am white does not mean I have a silver spoon in my mouth.

Mar 18, 2003
Scottie Pimpin said:
Thats just it, white people are not two steps ahead. You need to check into an institution with that shit, preferably an educational one where you can break away from the ignorance you've displayed in this thread. How can you be a poor white person in America? That has to be one of the dumbest questions ever posed on this message board, right next to "why do white people take so long in the drive through". If I own a business with the purpose of generating as much capital as possible, am I going to hire *anyone* that will make this possible, or only people that share the same color skin as me? To put it bluntly, your not thinking. Why don't you ask yourself why these white people are in poverty first before you go venting your prejudices in this forum. It isn't because they just could not get a job; shit is deeper than that man. White people are homeless and in poverty because they have no family to turn to, they are addicted to drugs, alcoholics, disabled (a lot of vets are homeless), born into the streets, foster kids turning eighteen, just getting out of jail, mentaly challenged or mentaly unstable, kicked out and disowned, raised by poor parents or parents with presence of one or more of the before said catagories, and lets not forget, those that were laid off with no college education, and no work for hire. These are just *some* examples of how white people end up in poverty; and for you to overlook this, or not even make mention of it tells me that you are not thinking. You let your prejudice woes bring out the worst in you, and yet again you make a fool of yourself with your racist topics. Lastly, if you find yourself two steps behind, it is probably this very prejudice mentality that got you there. And if you are a concerned African American, then you should stop worrying about how dumb you think white people are for having nothing, and start worrying more about why black people are suffering in poverty.

Dec 25, 2003
To say "white people are two steps ahead" is like saying "Because Anna Kournikova exists, all Russian girls are fine as fuck and models." Yes the average white person *might* be less poor than the average Mexican, Black, etc., that don't mean shit for white people as a whole. Plus whites don't have the scholarship/community grant support that minorities tend to have, and also white families don't stick together and help each other out like many black/latin families do.

Dec 25, 2003
Scottie Pimpin brings up an interesting point.

If being white is this huge advantage, why are there poor white people?

It boggles the mind.

Let's examine the path to making money.

1. Go to high school and graduate.
2. Go to community college and graduate. Or, some people skip number 2 and go straight to number
3. Go to a 4 year college and graduate.

For White people, steps one and two don't exist! As a matter of fact, White people are practically handed a job at age 5! Any poor white person must be a huge fuck up. All the advantages handed them, like being white, they just throw to the ground!

Now let's examine the path for a minority to make money.

1. Roll large (200+ pound) boulder up hill with no assistance.
2. Go to high school, graduate.
3. Turn water into gold through telekinesis.
4. Go to community college, graduate.
5. Solve world hunger.
6. Pass out pamphlets in enough different languages to reassemble the former soviet union through a populist uprising.
7. Go to a 4 year college, graduate.

Obviously, white people just don't know what they're throwing away.

Oct 12, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
Now let's examine the path for a minority to make money.

1. Roll large (200+ pound) boulder up hill with no assistance.
2. Go to high school, graduate.
3. Turn water into gold through telekinesis.
4. Go to community college, graduate.
5. Solve world hunger.
6. Pass out pamphlets in enough different languages to reassemble the former soviet union through a populist uprising.
7. Go to a 4 year college, graduate.
See scotty, white folks know what we gotta do to make money :confused: , ive done all of the above except for # 2,4, and 7 :cool:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
thats just ridiculuous, absolutely ignorant...lemme repeat that 2/3 of the people living in poverty are white. u think its easy for me to get into college cuz im white? minorities especially in cali have a better chance of getting into school then i do.