POLL- THE BEST GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

best gta game

• Grand Theft Auto (ps1)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Grand Theft Auto 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto 3 (ps2)

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • GTA- Vice City

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Gta- San Andreas

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • GTA- Liberty City Stories

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Grand Theft Auto 4 (ps3)

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 5, 2004
this poll is asking which grand theft auto game was the best when it came out. its not about whats best now, but WHAT WAS THE BEST FOR ITS' TIME.

Personally, im gonna have to say San Andreas, hands down. the most futuristic gta game to date, it is on ps2 and i still find it better than gta 4 on ps3. gta4 is tight but it could have been wayyyy better.

san andreas it was first to have customizable clothes, customisible cars, the best weapons in any gta game, the best charachters, bullshit missions like trucker missions and shit to kill time, it had the best maps... even had the best cheats. it had a real life system with the whole hunger/muscle etc...

...a close second is gta 1 on playstation lol i remember i would ditch school just to play that shit.

May 19, 2005
me and my homies would play gta 3 ps2 for days on end,hung over as shit,smoked out like crazy,that shit was on 24/7 for a good 8 months,knew that entire map like the back of my testicles.
iv put about 30 hours in the new gta and i still dont know the map for shit

Dec 7, 2005
this poll is asking which grand theft auto game was the best when it came out. its not about whats best now, but WHAT WAS THE BEST FOR ITS' TIME.

Personally, im gonna have to say San Andreas, hands down. the most futuristic gta game to date, it is on ps2 and i still find it better than gta 4 on ps3. gta4 is tight but it could have been wayyyy better.

san andreas it was first to have customizable clothes, customisible cars, the best weapons in any gta game, the best charachters, bullshit missions like trucker missions and shit to kill time, it had the best maps... even had the best cheats. it had a real life system with the whole hunger/muscle etc...
CO-SIGN

CLOSE SECOND:GTA III CUZ IT WAS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND, IT PAVED THE WAY FOR NUMEROUS SEQUALS AND IMITATERS

Jan 5, 2006
IMO san andreas had the whole plan going.. u could work out, cut your dudes own hair.. learn new fighting moves, could hit the switches on the lowlow, could buy cribs.. GTA SA + GTA IV's graphics and features = Ideal game.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
GTA3 set the bar no doubt but San Andreas took it to a whole other level,I waited in line for 4 hours to get SA and i havent done it again with any other game...........

Jun 5, 2004
yea gta 3 was dope as fuck when it came out, and it got much play,

but after u had like 10 friends playing it, and u beat the game in like a month... shit was limited.

after u beat san andreas, there was all kinds of other shit to keep you busy. and it was the first game with muscle, hunger, etc, the first game with girlfriends u could fuck,

plus it waz the first and only gta game that u could go underwater (i think), first and only game where u could be a west coast gangsta, lol. first and only gta game where u can ride a bicycle, u could even get tatted up! theres too much shit to mention, and in many ways, its more advanced than gta 4, even though it was released 4 years ago on a differnt console.

gta 3 was tight, but san andreas shitted on vice city, more than gta 3 shitted on the old ass gta 2 game

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i chose gta4 cause the gameplay is better/more realistic and i like that.

i LOVED san andreas and still do...but it's more of an arcade shooter game and it's not very realistic. the graphics are pretty shitty in my opinion. but i loved the missions and storyline. plus customizing the cars was dope.

but for anyone who likes the realistic shooter games gta 4 is the best.

and to be honest, they are all "the best for their time." that's why they are put out. they are meant to be better than the last.

i didn't like vice city or gta 3...i played it but i didn't like it. i actually like the characters in gta 4 and in san andreas.

Mar 18, 2006
I liked Vice City 4 the comedy factor.....call me crazy but gettin lifted and listenin 2 that goofy ass soundtrack pullin stunts was some pure entertainment

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
I gotta go with GTA 3... I remember not doin' shit involved w/ school for the longest time. I remember when me & all my homies got it, that's all we would talk about... "Whatchu doin' after school?" "Nigga, what you think? I'm gettin' on that GTA." That shit had me mesmerized like no other game before. Shit was legendary. I knew everything about that game... San Andreas has to come in a close 2nd. Tha fact that it was Cali, a Brotha, Gangsta, etc... & all the new shit included made it almost as good 4 me... Shit was a fun-ass game..

Jun 5, 2004
Vice City cuz it was like SCARFACE in ah way, 2nd SA then GTA4
thats funny, cuz one of the reasons i didnt like vice city that much, is cuz it hella bited off scarface. it was still a tight game tho, all of them were

i chose gta4 cause the gameplay is better/more realistic and i like that.

i LOVED san andreas and still do...but it's more of an arcade shooter game and it's not very realistic. the graphics are pretty shitty in my opinion. but i loved the missions and storyline. plus customizing the cars was dope.

but for anyone who likes the realistic shooter games gta 4 is the best.

and to be honest, they are all "the best for their time." that's why they are put out. they are meant to be better than the last.

i didn't like vice city or gta 3...i played it but i didn't like it. i actually like the characters in gta 4 and in san andreas.
i like gta 4 but i dont find it that realistic. my friend and i were just arguing about that same topic, but then i really looked closely.

for one, you can shoot a rocket at ue feet, and get blown like 100 feet away, but your body stays in one piece. not realistic. plus the driving is less realistic. yea the cars are slower which is more real i guess, but when u turn, the back of your car sways hella bad,. plus when ur on the motorcycle and u crash going liek 8 mph, you fly like 30 feet and do like 2 flips.

plus u can rape the fuck out of a car and it wont blow up for hella long. and the shooting is pretty much the same. its all lock on, u press a button and it aims on the next person, just like san andreas. u can aim it up and down in gta 4, but u still dont got total control