POLL- THE BEST GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

best gta game

• Grand Theft Auto (ps1)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Grand Theft Auto 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto 3 (ps2)

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • GTA- Vice City

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Gta- San Andreas

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • GTA- Liberty City Stories

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Grand Theft Auto 4 (ps3)

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 9, 2002
plus the driving is less realistic. yea the cars are slower which is more real i guess, but when u turn, the back of your car sways hella bad,.
Well, when you are going 60+ MPH, that tends to happen. Try slowing down when you turn and that wont happen. Thats what makes the driving "realistic".

plus when ur on the motorcycle and u crash going liek 8 mph, you fly like 30 feet and do like 2 flips.
I have never witnessed this.

plus u can rape the fuck out of a car and it wont blow up for hella long. and the shooting is pretty much the same.
Despite the countless movies that depict cars blowing up by crashing or getting shot, this does not happen THAT easy. It takes alot of punishment to blow up a car in real life....thus GTA4 being "more realistic".

its all lock on, u press a button and it aims on the next person, just like san andreas. u can aim it up and down in gta 4, but u still dont got total control[/QUOTE]

You can turn auto-aim off.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^
i'm at about 30% and i can't put the controller down whenever i play. great storyline and gameplay.

for me it WAS pretty boring though when first starting out/getting the hang of everything.

Dec 7, 2005
SAN ANDREAS U COULD BLOW PEOPLES HEADS OFF WIT THE SHOTGUN
YEAH THAT SHIT WAS SICK, IT SUCKS THAT IN GTA IV YOU CANT BLOW OFF ANYBODY'S HEAD WITH ANY GUN AND THE SHOTGUN'S ARE STRAIGHT GARBAGE

I Fucked Your Mom said:
Despite the countless movies that depict cars blowing up by crashing or getting shot, this does not happen THAT easy. It takes alot of punishment to blow up a car in real life....thus GTA4 being "more realistic".
HELL YEAH ON MYTH BUSTERS THEY WERE LIGHTING UP THE GAS TANKS AND IT DIDNT DO SHIT

Feb 19, 2008
they should make part 2 to san andreas...so imma go with san andreas and then gta3...funny think i live bout like 30 minutes away from san adreas and that place dont look nothing like the game....1

Jan 17, 2008
SA then GTA IV, SA because of the ill things you could do. GTA IV because the graphics are dope.

This is the first GTA on a next gen system. GTA III was decent but it was'nt really all that to me. Think of IV as III. I bet GTA V will be the shit.