Police warn at large Oakland teen is 'armed and dangerous'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
OAKLAND, Calif. — Oakland police were asking for the public's help Friday as the search continued for an armed 14-year-old boy wanted for allegedly killing his sister Thursday afternoon.

Mario Toliver Jr. remains at large the day after his sister, identified by family as 17-year-old Justice Toliver, was shot in their apartment at 801 Franklin St. at about 12:15 p.m. Thursday, police spokeswoman Officer Johnna Watson said.
Friday morning, police officially named the teen as the suspect in the shooting.

Authorities said they had additional concerns in the case because the weapon used in the case has not been recovered. Police warned the public to consider the teen suspect armed and dangerous.
Police and family are asking Mario to surrender.
Family said tension between Mario and his sister Justice erupted in gunfire Thursday afternoon.
Justice was shot and killed in the fifth floor Chinatown apartment the two shared with their father on Franklin and Eighth.

The teens grandmother called 911.
Relatives said Mario was angry because justice bleached some of his clothes a few days ago. Now family and authorities want him to surrender safely.
We have a serious concern because we have a 14-year-old and have not recovered a weapon from scene, so we believe he is still in possession of a handgun," explained Watson.

Relatives said they don't know where Mario got a gun.
Meanwhile condolences continue to pour onto Facebook for Justice. Her family says she leaves behind a two-year-old daughter.

The 17-year-old worked at McDonald's and helped care for her grandmother and child. A $10,000 reward is being offered in the case for information leading to the arrest of Mario Toliver Jr.

victim

Last edited:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
bleached his clothes.....man...when i was around 12 my mom was like "do your own laundry" i was like hell naw...so she then devised a plan and turned my whites pink...ever since that moment ...i have done my own laundry

and i even hate it to this day when a female says she'll do my laundry..like its some type of incentive for me to keep her around at the house ...i have let a few and somehow my shirts turn into a size smaller than what they went in as...so yeah..you want something right ..do it yourself.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
There is so much wrong with this story. Its sad as fuck really. First off fuck that kid. Also fuck his parents for raising a true piece of shit. Fuck their dad especially for bring quoted as saying 'Shit happens' (I'll try to find a link to this) and fuck whoever got that 13-14 year old girl pregnant. And fuck Jean Kwon & every other politician who claims to care but is offering no solutions to the problems plaguing our cities.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
damn i read it wrong, it was his sister and it was over bleached clothing? wow

seen his fathers press release for the news nigga played that shit like a g tho lol

"i dont want the police to find him because they say hes armed and dangerous...and he aint got that gun no more. he told me he dont got the gun...so...yeah..im tryna catch up with him..."- Father

shits sad but man what u gon do about it shit do happen tho

sad it did he coulda been taught alot better
i agree with dana altho i do know sometimes these kids are hardheaded..i havent had to raise kids yet so i wont speak on it

if they woulda caught me doing alot of BS i did at a young age i wouldnt be here to be who i am...had to grow up and learn right from wrong in some odd senses

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
There is so much wrong with this story. Its sad as fuck really. First off fuck that kid. Also fuck his parents for raising a true piece of shit. Fuck their dad especially for bring quoted as saying 'Shit happens' (I'll try to find a link to this) and fuck whoever got that 13-14 year old girl pregnant. And fuck Jean Kwon & every other politician who claims to care but is offering no solutions to the problems plaguing our cities.
been thinking about getting into community outreach. stories like this influence my decision.

Jun 5, 2004
I dont even wash some of my clothes unless they really need to be washed... Yea of course i wash the rest of my shit regularly, but certain shit like black clothes and jeans u will hella fuck it up if u wash it too much, and i cant wear anything even a lil bit faded... Really unless you sweated into it hella bad or nutted on it or spilled peanut butter or something then u dont absolutely have to wash it. That just makes you wash the crispness out of your clothes (esp jeans), and shrink and fades the fuck out of them, (esp. black clothes). Niggas wishy washing they shit 6 times a week thinkin they on some clean shit, but really bruh the clothes at the goodwill are clean too, u still look crumbag with a faded ass shrunken black tee

It do wanna clarify that yall still need to wash yo ass, still need to change yo drawers and socks erryday... Dont be a dirty nigga