Police warn at large Oakland teen is 'armed and dangerous'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Dumb fuck kid... left his niece motherless too. Best remedy for any heated situation, take a walk, as long as you need. I usually leave the house without saying shit when I'm heated and don't come back til I'm cool headed, almost slept on a park bench once because I was too fucking mad over a fight with my girl.
im sure we've all had that fight at one point where you felt like murdering a bitch..but you leave, collect yourself, come back ...throwing your life away over dumb shit is not business...luckily i was blessed enough to have a few good people around me to keep me from assassinating a bitch at one point in my life

Nov 18, 2010
That bleach story makes me think of this next shit

Lol my friend's sister boyfriend sent her a video when she was chilling with her bro.

He said her boyfriend was wearing an apron and at the barbecue and was like all nonchalantly doing some prep shit, lifts up the lid and it is all her gucci shit cooking lmfao. He like casually flipping every purse and pair of shoes and all that, like over 5 grand worth of gucci easy.

My buddy always brings up gucci BBQ and pissing both them off hahaha

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
That bleach story makes me think of this next shit

Lol my friend's sister boyfriend sent her a video when she was chilling with her bro.

He said her boyfriend was wearing an apron and at the barbecue and was like all nonchalantly doing some prep shit, lifts up the lid and it is all her gucci shit cooking lmfao. He like casually flipping every purse and pair of shoes and all that, like over 5 grand worth of gucci easy.

My buddy always brings up gucci BBQ and pissing both them off hahaha
WORLDSTAR, WORLDSTAR !!!!!!!!!!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
"lil one got a bad temper" - juvenile

@ 1:33

Chree @Chree martin_07n @martin_07n cheeto @cheeto siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko Snakegang @Snakegang BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL VERSACERO @VERSACERO

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
That picture is like 2.5 years old, impressive little dude has connections to stay hidden from the popo, I can promise he devistated over this too. Little dude claims he with the baby gas team/acorn movement too.

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
im sure we've all had that fight at one point where you felt like murdering a bitch..but you leave, collect yourself, come back ...throwing your life away over dumb shit is not business...luckily i was blessed enough to have a few good people around me to keep me from assassinating a bitch at one point in my life

good thing she wasnt a seahawks fan then huh.