Playstation Announcement 2/20

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I'll def buy a ps4 maybe a 720 but after having a 360 crash on me the 9th day I had it....I lost all confidence in MS.
i would not buy a 720 until you hear how they are first...first year bugs or issues...i remember when the 360 launched and there were people complaining that they were catching on fire

Oct 10, 2005
If they were smart, they would incorporate some kind of flash/SSD storage as opposed to the traditional platter-based storage. SSD takes up less power, runs cooler, and doesn't have moving parts. It would cut down an A LOT of things that keep HDD's behind the times in terms of speed. While per GB, the HDD is still miles ahead of SSD in terms of value, SSD's have dropped in price A LOT in the last year. You can get 120GB for $100 now no problem. 1TB HDD's can be had for aorund the same price though, so we see where the $=value argument comes in. But ill take speed and reliability over size any day, especially if cloud storage is indeed on the horizon.
Yea but they're saving that for the PS5 lol

Feb 26, 2013
People on PSN should check their messages. Sony is giving out $10 vouchers to "loyal customers." It's legit. I tried it and there are lots of forum posts talking about it. It's probably not a coincidence that they do this the day before this announcement.