Pissing while sitting down?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Hands down the gayest, dick up the ass thing a man can do...But, I have a question for you all...What do you do if you're taking a shit, and you really have to piss while you're handling your business? Because I've had a couple a close calls where I was shitting, but I was barely able to finish in time to stand up and piss. I'm thinking of just shitting my pants while I stand up and piss from now on, maybe getting some depends and cutting a hole in the front...cause I aint no homo-ass-fag...How do you all keep your hetero in tact when both natures call at the same time?

Sep 28, 2002
are you fucking serious? i take a piss sitting down if im shittin. why the fuck am i gonna rush my shit so i could stand up and piss. thats fucking ridiculous. cmon it is not a test on you manhood. you sound like a real homophobe. cmon everythin you do dont make you a fag.

May 14, 2002
^^^haha for real...I was thinking about something like ....just sitting down when you ONLY PISSING ....thats what girls do....haha when you takin a shit you squatin i mean its fuckin stupid to get up and turn around??? this dude ccannot be fuckin serious...
I am shocked and amazed

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont give a shit, if im hella drunk or fucked up ill sit an piss......jus cuz i know im finna shit like 5 or 10 minutes later so ill just sit there an wait

Jun 23, 2002
I C0-SIGN EVERY RESPONSE..

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOU?? IF U R SHITTIN AND YA GOTTA PISS JUST PISS YOU FUCKIN IDIOT..I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE ARE FUCKIN ASS-BACKWARDS

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
haha wtf if ur already sitting down shitting then u might as well piss instead of gettin up n shit

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
Incarceraided said:
are you fucking serious? i take a piss sitting down if im shittin. why the fuck am i gonna rush my shit so i could stand up and piss. thats fucking ridiculous. cmon it is not a test on you manhood. you sound like a real homophobe. cmon everythin you do dont make you a fag.
^^^^

Jun 18, 2004
*Sighing*
Un-fucking-believable...Fags errrywhere....where can a real man go on the net to talk to some other like minded MEN?...This is rediculous...seriously though...1600+ posts and I would've been banned by now if I was really this homophobic...I can't believe yall took this seriously. Now for real, what's the difference between pissing while shitting, and pissing while sitting? Does shit leaving your ass before the piss preclude any question of gayness? I just want to know for future reference. I've heard too many conversations involving dudes wholeheartedly denying ever pissing while sitting, as if they will forever be marked with the scarlet letter of "F" for FAG...and the shit is hella funny to me...kinda like when I was a kid and it was understood that a man with an earing in the wrong ear meant he was gay...just seeing where yall stand.

Dec 11, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
.kinda like when I was a kid and it was understood that a man with an earing in the wrong ear meant he was gay...

FIRST of all.. I cant believe I came up in here and then read thru all the responses.. LOL..

... all I wanna say is.. a man that wears earings in BOTH ears is HELLA sexy... real talk..

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
L Mac-a-docious said:
*Sighing*
Un-fucking-believable...Fags errrywhere....where can a real man go on the net to talk to some other like minded MEN?...This is rediculous...seriously though...1600+ posts and I would've been banned by now if I was really this homophobic...I can't believe yall took this seriously. Now for real, what's the difference between pissing while shitting, and pissing while sitting? Does shit leaving your ass before the piss preclude any question of gayness? I just want to know for future reference. I've heard too many conversations involving dudes wholeheartedly denying ever pissing while sitting, as if they will forever be marked with the scarlet letter of "F" for FAG...and the shit is hella funny to me...kinda like when I was a kid and it was understood that a man with an earing in the wrong ear meant he was gay...just seeing where yall stand.
^^^^ TELL ME YOU BE STILL IN YOUR TEENS .... IF NOT I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU HOMIE ....

Jun 18, 2004
^^^No, I be not in my teens, I be in my twenties...I guess I was too subtle with my post...It was a fucking joke, meant to spark the conversation of the correlation between a man sitting and pissing, and the question of his sexuality. This was brought about by the men I have heard who deny pissing while sitting because they viewed it as a hit to their manhood. Sorry to ruffle all your skirts ladies...carry on.

Dec 11, 2002
... I was with a dude that used to sit to take a pee.. about 1/2 the time... (for those that know me, yes.. its the same dude that would cry when he'd cum... lol.. )

::Imagine My Surprise.. walkin' in on that ... like .. "What the...?!::

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
kalyn i'm sorry but that cry when he cums shit is the most funniest thing i've heard in like 50 years !!! akldjl;fakjdfl;aekfjo;vavl;kjevl;djvo;iefjeorjaefijaw3rjklafhahhahahdklfjaldfjaioefmaaeklfjadklfad