Pissing while sitting down?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
When Im drunk as fuck I sit down to piss.. shieeet I aint trynna get piss all over my got dayum bathroom floor, and when that toilet keeps moving it's kinda hard to aim ya feel me?

May 13, 2002
shit if i'm at home i piss sittin down cuz it's a hassle cleaning up the piss that gets on the seat if you piss standing up. but if i'm taking a piss in a public restroom then i piss standing up since i don't give a fuck if i piss on the seat. i ain't gonna clean it up anyway. pissin sittin down aint gay. it's straight chillin' and hassle free.

May 19, 2005
if im drunk,i usually jus piss in the sink,throw my shit up on the marble,dont even have to aim,or if its someone elses house i usually aim for the the lil garbage can and hit that fucker till the ground starts shining,wut the hell do you guys piss it

Jun 5, 2004
KALYN said:
... I was with a dude that used to sit to take a pee.. about 1/2 the time... (for those that know me, yes.. its the same dude that would cry when he'd cum... lol.. )

::Imagine My Surprise.. walkin' in on that ... like .. "What the...?!::
i really cannot express to you how sorry i am. HAHAHAHAHAH... did he sit there as he took a twinkle and ask you for money for a pedicure?

Mar 11, 2004
all i wanna kno is 1...why the fuck do u wanna talk to us about u shitting...and 2...no ones watching u...so fuck it..ur not more of a man by the way u piss...fuck dumbass...u really needa think about ur sexuallity if u gotta get online to ask a question like this...

Jul 30, 2005
hyphie.blogspot.com
SF Slimm said:
shit if i'm at home i piss sittin down cuz it's a hassle cleaning up the piss that gets on the seat if you piss standing up. but if i'm taking a piss in a public restroom then i piss standing up since i don't give a fuck if i piss on the seat. i ain't gonna clean it up anyway. pissin sittin down aint gay. it's straight chillin' and hassle free.
LMFAO YOU BEEZY!

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
SF Slimm said:

:eek:

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
SF Slimm said:
pissin sittin down aint gay. it's straight chillin' and hassle free.
best quote EVER.

DeceptaKhan said:
if im drunk,i usually jus piss in the sink,throw my shit up on the marble,dont even have to aim,or if its someone elses house i usually aim for the the lil garbage can and hit that fucker till the ground starts shining,wut the hell do you guys piss it

LMAO!!!

May 31, 2005
SF Slimm said:
lol @ straight chillin