Pissing while sitting down?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Fuck!
Am I...gay?
Thank you all for your insightful posts...I guess I have alot to ponder.
I'm so confused...should I shit while standing...or just do everything sitting?...This maybe a turning point in my life...and I'm glad all my siccness brothers and sisters were here to lend a hand.
Thank all of you who took this seriously and gave me truthful feedback, it is greatly appreciated...
And to all of you who laughed, and took this as a joke...SHAME ON YOU! A man comes on here bearing his soul looking for answers to his scatalogical/sexuality questions, and all you can do is make a mockery of it...I feel sorry for you...but I forgive you, for you know not what you do.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
ALL YAW CHILDREN IS STUPID FOR THINKIN' L-MAC WAS SERIOUS.

L-MAC,
LOOK WHAT YOU DONE STARTED? YOU EVEN BEIN' NOMINATED FOR FUNNIEST THREAD. ON A HUMBUg? LOL

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Damn you must be hella self concious about your manhood if that shit bothers you that much.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
are you fucking serious? i take a piss sitting down if im shittin. why the fuck am i gonna rush my shit so i could stand up and piss. thats fucking ridiculous. cmon it is not a test on you manhood. you sound like a real homophobe. cmon everythin you do dont make you a fag.
THANK YOU-
CO-SIGN

THIS THREAD GETS A;
DAMN!!

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
the best solution for that is just to go into your backyard pull your pants down, kick them off and then just piss and shit at the same time standing up letting them disperse in opposite directions. Then just get someone to hose you off and you're done!

Jun 8, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
Hands down the gayest, dick up the ass thing a man can do...But, I have a question for you all...What do you do if you're taking a shit, and you really have to piss while you're handling your business? Because I've had a couple a close calls where I was shitting, but I was barely able to finish in time to stand up and piss. I'm thinking of just shitting my pants while I stand up and piss from now on, maybe getting some depends and cutting a hole in the front...cause I aint no homo-ass-fag...How do you all keep your hetero in tact when both natures call at the same time?

someone is afraid to come out of the closet