<Picture/>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I don't give a fuck what anyone on here has to say you keep my name in your mouth every single day what do you think is gonna happen? Back and fourth unless you really gotta problem with me and want to come see me about it. jmacc916 @jmacc916
Yeah nigga!!!

Nov 11, 2006
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet and BIGSBY @BIGSBY need to apologize to S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE for fucking up this perfectly good thread

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Nigga you been postin on the sicc for like a month. And in that month, you've managed the following:

1. Stating that you "forgot" C-bo was from sac

2. Stating that you had the first camera phone and videotaped some lame british kids slap boxing on a school bus

3. Stating that you dont know shit about the NFL or NBA and asking how the super bowl "works"

4. Stating that you'd rather be gay

5. Stating that you're a british juggalo

6. Having to be educated on siccness classic posts

LMAO before you came along, the most annoying siccness member woulda been Malki or Incisions or Lamb or Ugly nigga, but you M8 now take the cake as the lamest, dumbest, gayest member in siccness history.

Now get off my nuts and quit worrying about getting props on an american gangsta rap website thats like 99.9% dudes SMFH
1. This faggot still goin on about this?? 5 minute mistake I felt like a dumbass for, but you been talkin about this shit non stop for weeks... no need to lose sleep over us people you keep callin gay when you're the one thinkin about other dudes at night, fag.
2. I said I had the first camera phone? Naw, but I guess you the only person here without a sense of humor anyway, seeing as how it never occurred to you that somebody might be joking about x-raided shooting snoop dogg, fag.
3. Another stupid ass post, but I wanted to learn about this shit from the real brehs... if you were born in a country with no connection to these sports you wouldnt know how the shit works either.
4. Thats hella desperate, even for you. If you like bending people's words so much, I wonder what else you like bending, homo
5. You can talk about the shit people claim?? You got the nastiest bammer bullshit in your avatar, yet you showing it off like you proud of that shit. Broke ass cocksucker.
6.1/6, I'll give you that one.

Now, you keep calling other people dickriders, yet you keep talkin about the same shit people stopped caring about after 5 minutes. You're one boring motherfucker! If anybody here is the dickrider, its you. Keep mine and BIGSBY @BIGSBY 's names out your mouth unless you wanna wake up being outlined in chalk. Sorry S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE for gettin off topic

I suggest you pay some prostitues to play video games with you so your lil delusional brain can pretend you actually have friends.

Now, if you have any further problems, shoot me a PM so I can slap you back down without hoggin up this good tiddies thread.

EDIT- I apologised out of respect, not because that gay buttstuffer told me to.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
1. This faggot still goin on about this?? 5 minute mistake I felt like a dumbass for, but you been talkin about this shit non stop for weeks... no need to lose sleep over us people you keep callin gay when you're the one thinkin about other dudes at night, fag.
2. I said I had the first camera phone? Naw, but I guess you the only person here without a sense of humor anyway, seeing as how it never occurred to you that somebody might be joking about x-raided shooting snoop dogg, fag.
3. Another stupid ass post, but I wanted to learn about this shit from the real brehs... if you were born in a country with no connection to these sports you wouldnt know how the shit works either.
4. Thats hella desperate, even for you. If you like bending people's words so much, I wonder what else you like bending, homo
5. You can talk about the shit people claim?? You got the nastiest bammer bullshit in your avatar, yet you showing it off like you proud of that shit. Broke ass cocksucker.
6.1/6, I'll give you that one.

Now, you keep calling other people dickriders, yet you keep talkin about the same shit people stopped caring about after 5 minutes. You're one boring motherfucker! If anybody here is the dickrider, its you. Keep mine and BIGSBY @BIGSBY 's names out your mouth unless you wanna wake up being outlined in chalk. Sorry S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE for gettin off topic

I suggest you pay some prostitues to play video games with you so your lil delusional brain can pretend you actually have friends.

Now, if you have any further problems, shoot me a PM so I can slap you back down without hoggin up this good tiddies thread.

EDIT- I apologised out of respect, not because that gay buttstuffer told me to.

I didnt read one word of your rambling killa tay style short story. Now like the nigga shea said, get the the fuck out this thread you elton john worshiping queer

Nov 11, 2006
Like I said, cant stop thinkin about gay men
Ok man fuck we get it, you wish you were american. You're trying way too hard to fit in here, and its just making you look more and more ignorant.

Heres some american education for your ass, Im like CP3 and you like that Lauren Holtkamp bitch, this shit is not for you

And im only here so I dont get fined

Status
Not open for further replies.