<Picture/>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet ...You clearly posted that you would rather be a fag, I didnt make that shit up.

Now get the fuck outta here White Bob, this siccness shit is not for you. Quit trying so hard to fit in here, you obviously dont have a fucking clue about anything going on here. Go do whatever it is lame ass british homos do
Sorry to disappoint, homo, but you taken that shit way outta context... learn how to read a full fuckin sentence next time

Nov 11, 2006
Im done responding to your lame british ass, you are lamer than drake and lil wayne put together. Since you wanna learn about american culture so bad, get the fuck off the sicc and google #First Take #Stephen A Smith #Skip Bayless

#SIMPLESCIENCE #CHESSNOTCHECCERS #RNS #FUBUFORLIFE

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
OMG you just dont get the hint do you?

Taken out of context or not, you clearly stated you would rather be a fag, thats pretty fucking gay
Would you rather be a juggalo? Cool, please write down your answer and mail it to somebody who gives a shit.

Go ahead and mention me forgetting C-bo was from sac again, Im sure everybody still cares

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Im done responding to your lame british ass, you are lamer than drake and lil wayne put together. Since you wanna learn about american culture so bad, get the fuck off the sicc and google #First Take #Stephen A Smith #Skip Bayless

#SIMPLESCIENCE #CHESSNOTCHECCERS #RNS #FUBUFORLIFE
Im literally crying right now thinkin about what life will be like without a queer buggin me on a siccness thread

On tha real I just think you posting the same shit about me repeatedly cuz you have no friends and crave attention... call a suicide hotline or somethin fag, just quit posting about me

Status
Not open for further replies.