<Picture/>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2006
Like I said, only person more annoying than me
Nigga you been postin on the sicc for like a month. And in that month, you've managed the following:

1. Stating that you "forgot" C-bo was from sac

2. Stating that you had the first camera phone and videotaped some lame british kids slap boxing on a school bus

3. Stating that you dont know shit about the NFL or NBA and asking how the super bowl "works"

4. Stating that you'd rather be gay

5. Stating that you're a british juggalo

6. Having to be educated on siccness classic posts

LMAO before you came along, the most annoying siccness member woulda been Malki or Incisions or Lamb or Ugly nigga, but you M8 now take the cake as the lamest, dumbest, gayest member in siccness history.

Now get off my nuts and quit worrying about getting props on an american gangsta rap website thats like 99.9% dudes SMFH

Nov 11, 2006
This thread had potential until dagrimm elton john and lil anthonyy came in dickriding and fucking shit up for all us heterosexuals.....

So like shea said, get the fuck out his thread wit your lame ass....

Now back to ass and tiddies.....

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I don't give a fuck what anyone on here has to say you keep my name in your mouth every single day what do you think is gonna happen? Back and fourth unless you really gotta problem with me and want to come see me about it. jmacc916 @jmacc916

Nov 11, 2006
I didnt say shit about that lil bitch ass 90s baby until he came in a thread about tiddies and started crying about me and how no one props me, lmao like I give a fuck about props, sounds like he the one stalking me

Nov 11, 2006
LMAO I post a pic of my bitch grillin me up some comida and this homo starts crying about props, and now he wants me to hit his PM, Im coo u lame ass lil queer

I post pics of ass and tiddies and now he wants me to pm him.....hmmmmmmm sounds stalkerish and gay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.