people talkin bout e40 bitin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
talkin bout he bitin mac dre with the stunna shades and tryina say he makin it look like he started it listen to the new federation track he sets all that shit straight

northern cali i named it the yay
the first rapper i seen with stunna shades was mac dre
trend setters, hyphy started in the O
they go stupid i'm from the valley jo
and you can peep the sunday hiphop bible
keak said hyphy first on his album sneakacydal
nope its not my invention
but im responsible for the bay gain and all its attention

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
he responsible....yes.....he usin it an gettin his second wind.

he also showed MD love on hyphy week on BET

but MD also said ghost ridin, shake dreads, of course thizzin, gas brake dippin/yokin/dosin, doors open shit on get stupid an before

with out MD i seriously doubt going dumb would be were its at. so mac dre did more then just were stunnas first.

but a question, so e40 is saying NOR cal is called the yay? i thought i was just the bay?

and whats with central valley being called gwap? or is that just modesto? i heard that today, what am i not up on?

D

DaSlimReaper

drunkinfool said:
he responsible....yes.....he usin it an gettin his second wind.

but MD also said ghost ridin, shake dreads, of course thizzin, gas brake dippin/yokin/dosin, doors open shit on get stupid an before
And those were all Oakland words, except Thizz. Mac Dre wasn't the first to have dreds either, far from it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i never said he invented an all that, im saying he was the first to put it out there.....on wax an dvds an shit

Mar 17, 2006
All you niggas sound like bitches arguing who started dreadlocks, stunner shades, and grillz. Bob Marley is the king of dreadlocks, and Shock G is the starter of stunner shades. And if you want to argue about giggin', MC muthafuckin' HAMMEr was the king of giggs! Stop bitchin. E-40 created a lot of the slang we use today, so in no way is 40 a damn biter. You niggas tryin' to make something outta nothing. This is the Bay, we feed off each other, that's how we balance our appetite.

Apr 19, 2006
do ya now whos responsible for stewy??

cuz i heard a song on da us open das has rydah j klyde talkin bout gettin stewy.... that was way before dbz and e40 put out the song stewy

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man we get stewie....call chewie, call the louies, call my momma, its gonna be the biggest thing since osama.
but that was ronald dregan....i kno he said it before that

Nov 1, 2004
who gives a fuck who started shit
its Bay shit

talk shit if some niggas from NY started sayin it like they started it
Shock G was a Bay cat too, so stop fuckin trippin