people talkin bout e40 bitin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2006
League Champ said:
All you niggas sound like bitches arguing who started dreadlocks, stunner shades, and grillz. Bob Marley is the king of dreadlocks, and Shock G is the starter of stunner shades. And if you want to argue about giggin', MC muthafuckin' HAMMEr was the king of giggs! Stop bitchin. E-40 created a lot of the slang we use today, so in no way is 40 a damn biter. You niggas tryin' to make something outta nothing. This is the Bay, we feed off each other, that's how we balance our appetite.
^^^ feel d same way

Jun 3, 2006
drunkinfool said:
he responsible....yes.....he usin it an gettin his second wind.

he also showed MD love on hyphy week on BET

but MD also said ghost ridin, shake dreads, of course thizzin, gas brake dippin/yokin/dosin, doors open shit on get stupid an before

with out MD i seriously doubt going dumb would be were its at. so mac dre did more then just were stunnas first.

but a question, so e40 is saying NOR cal is called the yay? i thought i was just the bay?

and whats with central valley being called gwap? or is that just modesto? i heard that today, what am i not up on?
was listenin to broccilli which is on the element of surprise and 40 says gas brake dip .
every one callin it a slap or slump 40 came with those terms years before the masses used them. 40 is so ahead of his time

Tripp

Sicc OG
Jun 27, 2002
League Champ said:
All you niggas sound like bitches arguing who started dreadlocks, stunner shades, and grillz. Bob Marley is the king of dreadlocks, and Shock G is the starter of stunner shades. And if you want to argue about giggin', MC muthafuckin' HAMMEr was the king of giggs! Stop bitchin. E-40 created a lot of the slang we use today, so in no way is 40 a damn biter. You niggas tryin' to make something outta nothing. This is the Bay, we feed off each other, that's how we balance our appetite.
^^^^Real Talk!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
we admire and appreciate 40 for what he has done for the bay, but we love mac dre because it was almost as if he was one of us because he never turned hollywood and he repped his soil till the death. He earned his stripes and everybody respects a real nigga which was exactly what dre was. We got to know dre personally through treal TV and his character was unlike any other rapper, nothing about him was cliche. he was just a cool ass, real ass nigga who showed love to everybody. anyone feel me?

May 9, 2006
ok i dont care who started this and that or what not but i was just wonderinnnnnnn.......

was mc hammer the first the pop his colla cuz i saw a old ass music video talkin bout poppin his colla

Feb 8, 2006
man if dre was here.. than it would be a totally different story but he aint. i think dre would of wanted to see the bay blow up no matter who was making it possible.. we da bay area northern califoolya.. 40 aint biting no one he been in da game way to long to say he aint a trendsetter. come on though for real. 40 along wit dre short and all the otha OGS have been putting da bay on the map for more than 15 years. if dre was here he would 4sho be on T.V. alongside of short and 40. come on now do u think america could of handled dre by himself. lol dat nigga was nuts

Nov 14, 2002
drunkinfool said:
and whats with central valley being called gwap? or is that just modesto? i heard that today, what am i not up on?
i never heard sombody call modesto "gwap." what the hell is gwap?isnt that place in the bay?modesto is the "motown".

May 30, 2006
Stunna shades been around 4 over 20 to 30 yearz. Actually white people were wearing them way back in the 60's & 70's @ the beach. They just were'nt called stunna shades. I can tell that itz alot of youngstaz on here.

Aug 2, 2004
dam yall nyggaz sound like gurlz n cheerleaderz...who givez a fucc who sed wut first...4 all u kno these artists coulda heard dat shyt 4rm sumbody else...we all baydestrians y start haytin when nyggaz iz tryna make it...now if 40 didnt put all da bay shyt n hiz songz den yall would b talkin bout how he dont show the bay n da hyphy movement luv...KWIT HAYTIN AINT SHYT NEW UNDA DA SUN SAME SHYT DIFFRENT TOILET!!!

Jan 23, 2006
mikevick said:
E-40 did bite that niggas style i dont give a shit what you niggas say on here
niggas was doing all that get stupid shit before Dre but that nigga brought to the Bay Area mainstream first...that nigga was the first rapper to rap about getting stupid, ghost ridin' and all that other shit
no other rapper besides probably Keak was even thinking about the Hyphy lifestyle like Dre was
how many official Get Stupid songs were even around before Dre?
look at the Treal TV dvd and look at how niggas dress and act now...Dre started that shit...the shit wasnt even famous before he did it
it was just a local city thing. that nigga had niggas city to city doing the whole get stupid shit
40 is a biter....
Why you gone kick yoself in the ass?
You just said Mac Dre didnt start it all, but he blew it up, ok thats exactly what 40 is tryna do blow it up more, so call Mac Dre a bitter 2, just like
you called 40 a bitter.

Me, I'll call em both trendsetters.