people talkin bout e40 bitin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2005
E-40 was the first one sayin tycoon and coonin way back on the hemp museum and all on element of surprise

so did mac dre bite him with "boss tycoon?"

and is every other rapper in the bay thats talking about this hyphy shit bitin dre?

gas break dip..scrape..stunna shades....none of that is dre's slang
so what are ya'll talkin about???

E-40 is the ambassador of the bay...what do ambassadors do?
they represent their region and show how their region gets down..

May 10, 2006
League Champ said:
All you niggas sound like bitches arguing who started dreadlocks, stunner shades, and grillz. Bob Marley is the king of dreadlocks, and Shock G is the starter of stunner shades. And if you want to argue about giggin', MC muthafuckin' HAMMEr was the king of giggs! Stop bitchin. E-40 created a lot of the slang we use today, so in no way is 40 a damn biter. You niggas tryin' to make something outta nothing. This is the Bay, we feed off each other, that's how we balance our appetite.
ouch.... killin them wid tha truth...

May 9, 2006
CUZZ EVERYBODY KNOW 40 WUZ ON DAT MOB SHIT. NO ON DAT STUPID SHIT. THA NIGGA FELL THA FUCC OFF SO HE HAD TO CUM WIT SOMETHIN SO IN EVERY VERSE THA NIGGA NEED TO SHOT DRE OUT CUZZ HE SAVED HIS CAREER.

Dec 27, 2005
m0neymike said:
talkin bout he bitin mac dre with the stunna shades and tryina say he makin it look like he started it listen to the new federation track he sets all that shit straight

northern cali i named it the yay
the first rapper i seen with stunna shades was mac dre
trend setters, hyphy started in the O
they go stupid i'm from the valley jo
and you can peep the sunday hiphop bible
keak said hyphy first on his album sneakacydal
nope its not my invention
but im responsible for the bay gain and all its attention

*** and u can put this in your hip hop bible

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Everyone is talking about 40 & Mac Dre, but knowone is talking about the Federation. Who actually blew up the word Hyphy? I think the Federation actually jumped it all off, but it wasn't on MTV & BET, so they aren't getting the credit. E-40 & Mac Dre are the bigger voices, so everyone pays attention to what they say, and assume it all started with them.

40 & Dre have both contributed to the movement, and they are responsible for carrying this on their backs. There is Hyphy, Mob, Thizz, and more shit from the Bay, and everybody uses everyone's shit. Be thankful that you have 2 Boss Tycoon's that have impacted the nation with some real shit.

Everyone can say what they want but none of this Bay shit would be where it is without 40 being 40, and Mac Dre being Mac Dre. But don't leave out Keak and The Federation and a number of other niggaz, as they have played a big role in the growth of this shit as well. Keak has always been a part of what 40 was doing, and is also working with Thizz. E-40 was on Hyphy with The Federation, and Rick Rock is damn near the King of the Hyphy sound.

This isn't just about 40 and Dre, its just that they are the most visible niggaz doin this shit. GO Stupid, Get Stewy, Hyphy, Tycoon, Yay Area, Timin, Stunna Shades, Doors Open, Fa Sheezy, Thizzin, and that other lingo comes from so many different niggaz, but niggaz want to make it about 40 and Dre.

40 had nothing but love for Dre and all the years that I had been around both of them, I didn't hear either of them talk shit about the other. And this is from the men themselves. When Dre died there was no BEEF between the two, so quit trying to make some beef or controversy now. Enjoy the spotlight that is on the Bay and thank Mac Dre and 40 for playing their part in it. And give props to all the niggaz that get on MTV and BET and continue to push Mac Dre's name, as he deserves that love.

Continue to be Super Sick Wid It and Thizz On People.

Just my 2 cents.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
e40 has consistently been one of the most lyrically diverse rappers in the bay IMO. hes changed with the times. i dont think youre biting just because you embrace your hometowns style and put it on wax.

i mean was 40 supposed to wait for dubee to drop an album and do it? someone had to do it.