Pancreatic Cancer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Let me tell you guys, LOOK THIS SHIT UP you dont know if you have it or you dont know if a loved one has it... back in october it took my uncle away without me knowing about it but everyone else did.. 4 days ago on december 11th my mother passed away from it at stage four.. the only way she knew she had it cause she had a blood clot in her leg, they did an MRI and found spots the size of golf balls on her liver and diagnosed her with Pancreatic Cancer at stage 4 and the doctors only gave her 15 days to live, she passed away within 7... please everyone BE AWARE OF THIS CANCER AND DONT LET GO UNKNOWN Its not as well known as breast cancer or lung cancer.
please for my mother, for my uncle, for anyone you love PLEASE RESEARCH THIS "SILENT" KILLER Cause it can affect anyone at any age
RIP...MOM
RIP...UNCLE RAY... you two will be missed greatly..
thank you for your time sicc..
I sat here for a minute thinking about everything I wanted to type here. Im gonna keep this short and simple by saying you're a lowlife piece of shit to lie about the death of your mother. I hope the siccness props were worth it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I remember when I was 13 and my best friend moved back to Texas. I had once told somebody that it felt like he died because we hadn't been in touch since he moved, so it felt like he was no longer with us (we were THAT close when he lived in SJ). About 7 months after I said that, he died in a car wreck.

So...fuck you for saying that your mom passed. And for YOUR sake, I hope you didn't just curse your mother's life, because once she's gone you'll want that shit to be a lie.

Death is no joke man...not cool.

Jul 1, 2004
Please dont let my actions prevent you from looking this terrible disease up

Or we could all just fake family members deaths and skip looking anything up.

Edit- Why...thats all I wanna know. Why would you tell people your mother passed away? I lost my aunt to lung cancer around the same time as this thread was posted, I must've missed it, since I was at a real funeral. Everyone else shares experiences with losing a loved one and it turns out you LIED about your mom...thats pathetic.

Good Work Tony Lo, exposed this fuckin fraud.