Pancreatic Cancer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Let me tell you guys, LOOK THIS SHIT UP you dont know if you have it or you dont know if a loved one has it... back in october it took my uncle away without me knowing about it but everyone else did.. 4 days ago on december 11th my mother passed away from it at stage four.. the only way she knew she had it cause she had a blood clot in her leg, they did an MRI and found spots the size of golf balls on her liver and diagnosed her with Pancreatic Cancer at stage 4 and the doctors only gave her 15 days to live, she passed away within 7... please everyone BE AWARE OF THIS CANCER AND DONT LET GO UNKNOWN Its not as well known as breast cancer or lung cancer.
please for my mother, for my uncle, for anyone you love PLEASE RESEARCH THIS "SILENT" KILLER Cause it can affect anyone at any age
RIP...MOM
RIP...UNCLE RAY... you two will be missed greatly..
thank you for your time sicc..

May 31, 2006
i think i heard its becoming more and more common? anyway its supposed to be one of the worst cancers. a few celebs died of it these past few years. dont take health for granted yall..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I lost 2 uncles and a cousin to various forms of cancer. My grandma and aunt also both beat it tho. RIP to all that were lost.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Prop me if you think 4sidedDie is a raging homosexual faggot that needs to be banned from the Siccness and eventually die a very painful and lonely death.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My brother is doing research on pancreatic cancer right now. The problem is that its hard to diagnose, and by the time they diagnose it, it's too late. That's why it has like a 95% mortality rate - once you realize you have it or show symptoms, it's already completely out of control. They gotta learn to diagnose this kind of stuff earlier.

Sorry to hear about your fam.

Nov 5, 2004
Sorry for your loss 4sided.

My grandma died of pancreatic cancer in 04.

I took care of her the last year of her life.

They gave her 6 months to live, but she lived for 2 years after being diagnosed.

Living through that made me pursue a career in the medical field.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I'm sorry for your loses, Joey.

RIP to your mom and uncle. (And to anyone else that has lost someome to cancer)

Celebrate their lives as much as you can,
and take things one day at a time.

I know this time must be painful for you.
Hang in there, buddy.
<3

Dec 4, 2006
Cancer is the ugliest disease on earth that hasn't been cured yet...

RIP to everyone that fought hard to stay alive due to any kind of cancer....