Pancreatic Cancer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
My brother is doing research on pancreatic cancer right now. The problem is that its hard to diagnose, and by the time they diagnose it, it's too late. That's why it has like a 95% mortality rate - once you realize you have it or show symptoms, it's already completely out of control. They gotta learn to diagnose this kind of stuff earlier.

Sorry to hear about your fam.
Which is why I said anyone who doesnt know about this ugly disease to learn about it before its too late
Rip...

its a very common cancer, my homies lil sister was just diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer... she's only 17....
Yeah like I said in the first post breh it can happen to ANYONE at ANYAGE
it just depends on how your body is
sorry for ur loss breh
Posts like these make me feel a lot better, not cause everyone is sympathetic but it shows that a lot of people on this forum actually do care and put aside all the tiddies and pussu pics for a moment and actually behave like NORMAL people, it really touches me, I didnt expect to get not one single reply on this thread but it means so much that all of you taken time out of your day to read my short story and post your thoughts and feelings
Thank you guys, really Im humbled to even be apart of this (family)
god bless

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
All bad. Shit took my uncle in 2005...he fought for about 2 years and decided to give up 'cause he just could not handle another round of treatment.

Take trips to see your doctors regularly, and learn how to be in tune with your bodies. I know when there's a new hair growing on my head.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Tony Lo said:
It all started when I mentioned that his mother thought I was cute. He then went on to say his mother died of pancreatic cancer that day, and I was skeptical because who is in a Siccness chat room while grieving? Especially when it was that day?

He then continued in previous days talking about her service and then would show pictures of his mother on his phone and cry on cam looking at them. He even created a thread raising awareness on pancreatic cancer, mentioning his "deceased" mother and his truly deceased uncle.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=366710

He has also mentioned other members of family in situations of death, but mysteriously are better. His cat Wallace was to be put down, and as far as I knew he was put down. He mentioned his cat was fine in chat the other day, saying the doctor gave him meds for Wallace to feel better.

Just the other day I receive a friend request on Facebook, and I recognize the picture; it was his mom, who is still currently active on updating her status of day to day things.

I had stumbled upon a wall post that mentioned his mom took his Jack Daniels, in which Joey said "not cool." In response, his mother said "way cool you live with me."

Yeah, I know...

!!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
EDIT: INFO POST... rip to the ppl who really did pass.

What makes Pancreas cancer so bad is that the pancreas function is to basically secrete hormones into your bloodstream...

meaning that if you have Pancreas cancer, there is high likely hood that cancer cells have been floating in your blood stream and attacking the rest of your organs. A very scary disease.

I can't believe its 2011, where talking about going mission to Mars, but can't figure out how to beat a mutated cell called cancer. It piss's me off.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i just seen the delay in dates from sydal to mac jesus....

WTF at lieing about your mom dieing... that shit is not cool.. especially when you have some ppl really posting in this thread that been effected. Fucker be off there meds on this site!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

you are not only pathetic, you have been marked as a commiserable, deplorable, distressing, feeble brained, heartbreakingly inadequate life having, meager minded,miserable coward, seeking pity for your poor puny lifestyle..please rent a gun, buy a bullet and locate an open field to meet jesus in. Insert bullet, put gun in mouth, pull trigger......repeat as necessary

Feb 14, 2006
lol I wrote a real reply bout how my grandparents went through it all too, but for some reason i felt inclined to read the rest of this topic for droppin the post lol @ me for givin a fuck for once.