Outlawz new song FUCK BUSH !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2002
new outlaws song

"fuck all ya'll anti-semitic muthafuckas who dont know shit about nothin, keep ya wack ass opinions to ya self cause you aint shit"

heres the link

www.thebayaintindenmark.com

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yayarea denmark said:
yo for all ur fuckin haterz heres a song for ur muthafuckin ass...

this is some real shit..aint hard 2 spit...

get it right..outlawz 4 life

salam aleikum
is that the same George Bush that the Iraqi child was named after Baghdad was liberated?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Checkmate Muzik said:
finally somebody got the balls to speak up. although the goverment is real krazy, i wouldnt want them on my back. They the biggest Mob. And i am strongly against the war, stop killing innocent people. There is no freedom of speech here.
Have you been living in some kind of hole? Protestors been speaking up since before the first bomb was dropped. If there was no freedom of speech, they would have been killed for doing that shit. If they were shot with rubber/wooden bullets, they deserved it for causing a disturbance and not dispersing when asked to do so. People need to drive down streets, without worrying about hitting some asshole with an anti-government sign in his hand.

And about "killing innocent people". How many innocent civilians have our troops slaughtered?? I know they've accidentally killed a few while trying to kill snipers and what not. I also know that they've lit up a few cats who were driving trucks with chemicals and/or biological agents in the back. Oh, let's not forget the fuckin crazy cab driver who blew up a taxi with our troops in it. So who's dying? Our troops are more innocent, trying to liberate these people, do their jobs, and they're getting blown up and shot at for doing so.

Remember THIS, if we were doing such horrible things in Iraq, you wouldn't see those Iraqi's on TV praising our troops, cheering because we're there to help them.

Aug 26, 2002
www.outlawrecordz.net
muhaha

look i told yall..already some HATERZ..keep on hatin...

outlawz do not support..

t-pup..well does urs means shit just cuz u live in US? stupid one

and yea reppin bay from here denmark..does it hurts ?

and you know what, nobody in here supports Playa Rae or some body like him and in his DogOut Crew/Fam just one body you knew that...but from now i think i shud stop that shit..cuz i see brothers hatin on me...

pz

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
"I can see it in your eyes/ You're the devil in disguise"

Finally, some one in the industry mustard the balls to speak out about what's really going on.

The track is raw, anyone know where I can find this on MP3?

O

Out On Bail SFC

man, i hate to talk some shit on my 2nd post but this shit gets me kinda heated. yall aint supporting are mothafuckin country and that's some bullshit. how bout the 3000 innocent people at the towers and pentagon, what u gotta say about that. seriously fuck yo opinion right now. the fuckin iraqi's are happy about this shit u fuckin idiots. u didn't see them niggas clappin when the u.s. troops tore down that fuckin statue of saddam. common now think about it. fuck all the protesters , they're fuckin hippies stuck in the past. my fuckin neighbor had a job interview in the financial district and he couldn't make it cuz of those fuckin hippies holdin up traffic. they were stopping fireman from doin they job and pregnant ladies from gettin around and they were hurting the economy. if u don't like bush then get the fuck out of this country then nigga. that's real talk. i aint a big bush fan but at least support the fuckin troops and our country. i'm out.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^^
You my kinda person homie, fa real...fuck these folks, these "HARD ASS MUHFUCKAZ" who dont want "innocent people" to die. Yea, look at the innocents in the towers, the Pentagon, the airplanes. How would you like to be in a plane that was turned into a missile you fucks?? Think about it. Who cares what y'all think about Bush, thats one thing. But support the folks out there dying to liberate a different country....thats right dumb shits, a DIFFERENT COUNTRY!! We don't gain shit by getting shot at in Iraq, the Iraqi's do. If y'all want peace, create peace in your own neighborhoods and stop glorifying the violence that kills innocent children in your own backyard. Quit with this double standard bullshit.

OUT ON BAIL, good head on your shoulders pimp....

Status
Not open for further replies.