Our old friend ROLOC....his story

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
i remember that i stumbled on this site on accident in 99. think i was lookin for brotha lynch website or somethin. never logged on as a member back then, i used to just read what all the post was about. but i do remember the name Roloc. i've been a member since 02 and once again i stumbled across the site on accident. but i'm glad i did.

Jul 31, 2002
i 'member the ol' 91siccness days. u da man roloc. even if sss aka sista side of the siccness didnt jump off til vamps bought the sight. i kicked it with the homies when i was still in cali, man. i'm old n square now, but the siccness was home to me when i made the move from cali to the wash. who woulda ever figured that your lil underground site coulda helped a girl go through culture shock? i wish i coulda held on to what was a blog before its time called "life of a barrio bitch in a small town in eastern washington" i been gone a minute, but man, i remember the days.

peace to roloc, creator of the 91siccness!
chiligrrl
still holdin it down.. damn near 10 years later

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ROLOC! 91Siccness > Siccness.

What was the board Roloc had after he left here? Neighborhoods or something like that? HAHA!

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
yeah big ups for roloc, i remember it shutting down almost and people donated money to keep this here thing running!!
anyone remember seatown king?? heheh that guy was always for a laugh
oh yeah and roloc only did what cellski probally did!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Shinichi said:
yeah big ups for roloc, i remember it shutting down almost and people donated money to keep this here thing running!!
anyone remember seatown king?? heheh that guy was always for a laugh
oh yeah and roloc only did what cellski probally did!
like spidaman! like spidaman!!

hhaha man i think you're the first person i ever did business with on the old trades + transactions forum at bapmusic.... like in 2000 and shit

::

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
I just wanna say its been a loooong time since I've posted on here or even peeped, life keeps me pretty busy. But damn I've been here since the very beginning and I didn't realize Roloc was going through all of that. Roloc if you're peeping this, what's up? Much respect for having that posted. The post and the history of the siccness take me baaaaaack!

Also I just wanna say, it's good to come on this post and see cats posting that I was posting with from the very beginning!

xodus187 aka Triple X '99 muthafucka

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Wow,first time I've checked this board in years. First, thanks to Bubble for the posting an update on Roloc.
Steve--Congrats on the marriage dude! I had a huge smile on my face reading about all the drama that went on back then. It was high comedy.
I remember when D.E. first told me about the site and I think it was getting like 30 hits a day. All I can say is that this site gave me access to a bunch of fans and artists that I never would've had otherwise and like someone else said, we are still here all these years later and we have Steve to thank for that.
And that Chico concert is one of my favorite memories as well, drinking way too much Mickey's and rum n' cokes. Got footage of that somewhere.
This site was a trailblazer and a major asset to labels, artists and fans, so massive props to Steve, Xaos, MJPeeez, Vamps and everybody who continues to keep it going.

Apr 25, 2002
This site always use to be a huge part of my life. That read brings back lots of memorys. There is so much history on this site from the blackmarketrec hounds of the underground site, to the old style 91siccness forum, to the stoning grounds to the lynch vs ced beef, the chico concert, DE telling little storys about the creation of loaded, to bart 91 rivalry. Its good to see some old vets coming outta the woodwork. I just seen some names I havent in years, whats good. 91siccness.com siccmade.com

This site always use to be a huge part of my life. That read brings back lots of memorys. There is so much history on this site from the blackmarketrec hounds of the underground site, to the old style 91siccness forum, to the stoning grounds to the lynch vs ced beef, the chico concert, DE telling little storys about the creation of loaded, to bart 91 rivalry. Its good to see some old vets coming outta the woodwork. I just seen some names I havent in years, whats good. 91siccness.com siccmade.com
^^^damn those were the days when i didnt have so many kids! lol i couldnt wait until class was over so i could go to the computer lab & see who posted.

anybody here remember when the board was in blue & red font?

good lookin out for postin this info!

wsup roloc! good to see that ur doin well for yourself & thx for startin somethin that means so much to so many people. =)