Our old friend ROLOC....his story

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Ya Boy S4 been here since this was started. just in different. I remember talking to Sicx throught that instant messanger thing that the 9-1 had. Damn little did I know he would become a buster.

Apr 25, 2002
There was more than 5 people that pre-ordered it. Cuz i ordered that tape also and never got shit back. I dont know what happpened but i think cranky said it best. AFter years of bein on this message board and all i have paid was 25 dollars, thats a bargain. I ended up goin to the Game Insane Record Release Party and bought a copy off of LUK-E. So i got the tape mofos.
ANYONE WANNA PRE ORDER IT FROM ME???????

Props: RAVAGE
Apr 25, 2002
I stumbled onto the site years ago when I got put on game to the Sactown music scene, credit blackmarket greatest hits, had the website address on the cd insert. Its been a rollercoaster with the history etc. But there has been a handful of geniune members who I had the privilege meeting a couple who I still communicate today. From Roloc to Vamps n Junior to Nemo and everyone involved, it made an impact on how this music website changed how i view music from a business aspect.

Mar 15, 2006
Roloc

_bong_ said:
Steve last name was Roda or something. Hence RO-loc.

I've never heard of the Color thing..
Unless I don't remember correctly, Roloc wasn't meant as being either "color" backwards or being part of his name. I THINK one of the artists around here started calling him Roloc way back in the day cause he was like a wizard of the Internet. :siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, good reads...lots of history...been around since the beginning, when I was in college back in 97. I was living in Santa Barbara, trying to educate folks on rap from my hometown...

I too had to travel to get to the concert from SB...but I was able to hitch a ride a Nocturnal, who drove up with a couple of his buddies from San Diego...

Reading this message, seeing a lot of old school names...

Chief N Hay, Gate...I still tell folks that story about the trip to Fremont...

Mr. Shawn Muthafuckin B!!!! Haven't seen that name for a minute!!!!

Still missing some of the old school folks...

Tooper
Koopsta/Krish

If you guys are still around...what up!!!!

I still got my shirt from the concert...damn near 10 yrs old...never worn once...

Apr 25, 2002
Holy shit. Ever Vet possible has came out of the woodwork for this post.

Much respect Roloc. My life would be much different without the Siccness.

Mar 17, 2006
ahmen to that i remeber i first got on, in 99 and cpu fucked up and didnt get back on til 03 cpu fucked up again and 06 i got back again it had really changed since 99 to 03, but much luv to the folx at siccness i would be lost about a lot of shit if it wasnt for the siccness

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
damn. takes me back, a ways no doubt. roloc's community set me in a chair at a computer for long periods of time. I have always been a slow learner and understanding the basics of the computer world, plugging into this site, learning about Lynch and them, that changed much of my thinking about the way things work. When i eventually built my own computer, i became an active poster. Much has happened over the years. I spend most of my time in front of a computer. Writing, mostly. You could easily say that roloc's imagination and passions have grafted to me personal possitive impacts. I even collected a few friends along the way. And I did get the tape i ordered from him ... some freestyles from sac radio with the black market artists. You've touched a lot of people. thanks for the love, roloc. stay up, man, and good luck to you.
-kabol

Apr 25, 2002
DISKO IS BACK

DISKO GOTTI ...CAIFORNIA ENT..........
WELL I HAVE JUST RETURNED. AND STOPPED BY THE SICCNESS 2 SEE WHATS CRUNCHIN & I SEEN THIS THREAD.......................ANYWAYS ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT I KNOW THIS KATT ROLOC FROM WHEN THIS SICCNESS SHIT STARTED. IT HAS CAME A LONG WAY AND THAT IS BECAUSE OF ONE PERSON WHO MADE BELIEVERS OUT OF OTHERS AND HERE WE ARE YEARS LATER.
'NOUGH SAID

Feb 24, 2006
This post brings back some memories. I remember when the message board first came up back in '99, that's when I first started using the internet, and the siccness was one the first sites I would visit regularly. I remember all the problems with the concert videos too, but I didn't order one so I guess I can't speak on it.

But props to Roloc for starting the siccness. Without him, most of us wouldn't have a place to talk about Sac and Bay Area shit. Plus I learned a lot from this site as well, that I never would've learned had I never came here.