one hell of a super bowl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I WOULDNT SAY BRADY IS HE BEST PLAYMAKER IN THE GAME THATS A STRETCH... BUT AS FAR AS HE GAME ITSELF, IT WAS THE BEST SUPERBOWL IN A LONG WHILE... BOTH TEAMS MATCHED UP NICELY..CONGRATS TO THE PATS.... FINISHING 15-0 IS QUITE A FEAT ALSO....NICE WAY TO END THE SEASON....

CANT WAIT FOR THE LAKERS OR KINGS TO WIN IT ALL IN B-BALL AND THE GIANTS TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES......

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

yeah,i agree,best superbowl in awhile,thats how a bowl should be,little bit of everything and a good close game,wanted the panthers to win though...
________
Ecig forum

Sep 23, 2003
fuck that

the game was good to watch, but fucked up.......Brady's a bitch, referee's called a shity game, the fumble by Carolina was the same fumble that was called diffrently against oakland...........
carolina's QB iz gangsta, new england was running pussy ass plays, FUCK THEM.................

K

KAH

Forty Killa said:
new england costed me 50 buks, fuckin punks lol
THEY COST ME $70 BUCKS, BUT DUMB ASS KICKER IS THE 1 WHO FUCKIN BLEW IT U GET 1 EASY JOB 2 DO & THATS KICK THE BALL & HE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT IM SO PISSED $70 BUCKS GONE:angry: