one hell of a super bowl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
you obviously don't know how the game is coached, the first one was pointless to me, the second was necessary. The coaches run by a chart that goes against their instinct sometimes even, but for the most part they always follow the chart. They would've lost by 9 if vinatieri made those kicks, so what diff. does it make to speculate on why they lost.

and damn, y'all are some haters on the patriots! lol

B

Blackjack 1577

That was a good ass game, one of tha best Super Bowls I've seen in a while. I picked tha Patriots to win but I gotta give it to tha Panthers, they put up a good fight. They made a couple bad mistakes at tha end that cost them though.

I ain't a fan of either team but congrats to tha Patriots for winning their second Super bowl!!!

May 31, 2003
oh, by the way, i know that janet jackson tittie shot was a stunt, lol, im sure, timberlake just ripped her chest of her shirt out like nothin, and damn, she happend to be wearing a tassle, lol, stupid shit

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
Great Super Bowl, I really thought the Panthers were going to win since they have won a ton of close games this year.Tom Brady has proved to everyone he is a clutch performer when the pressure is on.I can't believe the Pats are champs again but Ithey have proven the last 15 games this year what winning is all about.