On Topic: Does kutt's hook's bring down his songs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
If you don't like the music, quit buying it and posting here. We don't give a fuck about your opinion ok?
damn homie chill on that shit... This is a Strange Music Board meaning speaking on topics related to strange.. nota RIDE EVERYONE ON THE LABLES SAC board. In which the threads would me like

OMG TECH IS LIKE TOTALLY AWESOME
KUTTY DROPPED FLAMEZ AND ITS THE BOMBZZZZ
OMG LikE 8 AlbUms By strAnGe IM COppIng Them ALLZ

fuck that.. dude was speaking his mind and i agree.. ON a few tracks the verses were straight fire and then the hooks were iffy

Aug 16, 2003
i liked the hooks on Goldberg and keblur. Whip it was cool but ive never been big on the screwed sound. The hook on green mile sounds good too.
I do think that some of his hooks could have been better but that can apply to almost everyone at strange IMO. That's why when I listen to a song I listen to the whole song. Most of the time it will be one killer verse that makes the song great for me not the hook which sometimes is the least important part of the song IMO

Feb 15, 2006
that Whip It hook goes hard...
Agree.

I usually agree with what Sob's trying to say (though, not the way he says it), but I think he's wrong this time. Just happened to listen to BLEVE a couple of days ago again and only skipped one song (Goldberg). Even if the verses are top notch I will skip a song if i hate the beat or hook, and in Goldberg's case...it's the beat. Of course most of your guys' tastes in beats are different than mine cuz i remember everyone loving That Owl, and I thought the beat made that song unlistenable.

And C-MOB, I think this thread is relevent for you. I bought your album a few months back and liked it enough to listen to it several times over BUT...the hooks bring down your songs. The most listenable tracks (all the way through) are the ones where someone else does the hook. I'm not trying to diss...you've got a LOT of skill, so I'm hoping I find the hooks on your next album keep me banging that shit.

nesta

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2005
I can agree on a couple songs with BLEVE not being up to par, but 'whip it' is fuckin top notch all the way thru...so fuck that mess, that shit goes.

Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
whip it is dope, thats my ringtone. the beat is dope, the verses are dope, the hook is dope. period. and bleve was one of the dopest albums ever in my opinion. its been out for 3 and a half years, and i still bump that shit on the regular. rob rebeck be puttin it down. the production and mixing on bleve was crisp and clean and fresh sounding. it still is.