On Topic: Does kutt's hook's bring down his songs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
I am fine with opinions, but DingleDorf(Sobman) only brings negativity and has for awhile....It's MY opinion that he should quit posting here(not the board's). Aren't I allowed to say what I feel as well? I just wanted him to know that knowone in the creative process really cares about his opinion. If he wants to keep posting negativity, then he can expect some backlash and should take it like a man.

Everyone can suck a dick :)
Lol dude, stop thinking so negitivly dude, its not something bad, maybe its a place to improve on, if no one else thinks the way i do, obviously im wrong, and everyone will forget about this, if im right, maybe its a way to improve

Wait, you didn't like the hook to Whip It either? That shit goes hard man! What don't you like about it?
I do but just not when it's bumping in the trunk, i think it just mess's up the flow

I went back and listened to whip it again...dude comes so hard

Im part animal
and part confusious
Part Achilles
Part Zeus
but my hearts with deuces

good shit

Your tripping Sob. What about Move on and We Can't Stop on Flamez? I don't remember BLEVE well enough to speak on it, but the new shit is banging.

It's funny that you mention that Ville. I've always wondered what Krizz and Kutt rapped liked before they started fucking with Tech. I'm sure he doesn't write for them, but there is definitely a heavy influence.
I think krizz has always been with strange... if you listen to Kutt's 1st Lady, he gives a little insight to what he was doing before that. I got the lyrics up in the lyrics thread

Aug 31, 2005
I am fine with opinions, but DingleDorf(Sobman) only brings negativity and has for awhile....It's MY opinion that he should quit posting here(not the board's). Aren't I allowed to say what I feel as well? I just wanted him to know that knowone in the creative process really cares about his opinion. If he wants to keep posting negativity, then he can expect some backlash and should take it like a man.

Everyone can suck a dick :)
lol rob...you just gain so much of my respect

a lot of us have been saying that same thing for awhile

its nothing that he does individually, but he is a troll, he finds reasons to post grief shit

i havent seen him post anything positive in like forever, there is a unacceptable amount of negativity one person can post

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
This post is the most positive thing I have ever seen from Sob. I don't mind him, but he likes to start shit. It's whatever though.

Rob > Sob

Edit:
I like Real Sex better than Goldberg, Stang. I'm about to give it another spin though.

Edit Edit:
Another thing! Ville you heard the new Prozak stuff right? I'm pretty damn glad he's sounding more like Tech now.

Oct 25, 2006
I personally like the hook to Exclusive, but I don't really like the hook to Whip It. Like Sob said, it kinda messes with the flow a bit, really changes up the beat to make it sound really strange. Haha. Strange.

Oct 25, 2006
god damn does your nut riding ever end....change your avatar picture again so you can prove how cool you are with tech again
Lol did anyone else notice that fag salad N8 tried to make an excerpt of Everready with that profile pic? Fuckin lame man.

"ANNNNNND the Dick Rider Of The Year trophy goes too...OBNOXIOUS N8!!!! As an added bonus prize, we're also giving you year long permission to run around and call yourself a Blood and tell people that you and Tech are BFF's!!! You will receive your aluminum Strange Music pendant by mail in the next 2 to 4 weeks. Congratulations!!!"

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Whip it hook is terrible. the whole song is great; the beat, kutt's flow, but i can't stand the hook. almost ruins the song for me. i don't know what it is exactly, i've thought about it a few times, something just doesn't sound right with it. i hate it.