On Topic: Does kutt's hook's bring down his songs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
I think so, in Whip it and Exclusive, the hooks bring down from his amazing verse's

Anyone else kindof notice that?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
If you don't like the music, quit buying it and posting here. We don't give a fuck about your opinion ok?
he is just giving a fucking opinion get off his fucking back....damn rob do you seriously like everything strange? If so thats pretty pathetic even if you do help create it. Seriously though if you like everything strange then you are not helping them out and are just keeping them at the level they are at. The nut riding went a little to far this time i could understand if he just was saying kutt sucks but he just wants our opinion this is a FORUM!!!

He obviously likes it or he wouldnt buy it god damn.

Its pretty bad that you cant even give criticism here. That is my fucking biggest thing about this forum is people are scared to say anything bad about strange or tech cuz they know he reads it. Grow a fucking pair man. You have to take the good and the bad or else you are gonna be on the independent level forever.

And yes, his hooks do bring him down. Takes time though in the game to get the hooks down i think

Dec 14, 2005
he is just giving a fucking opinion get off his fucking back....damn rob do you seriously like everything strange? If so thats pretty pathetic even if you do help create it. Seriously though if you like everything strange then you are not helping them out and are just keeping them at the level they are at. The nut riding went a little to far this time i could understand if he just was saying kutt sucks but he just wants our opinion this is a FORUM!!!

He obviously likes it or he wouldnt buy it god damn.

Its pretty bad that you cant even give criticism here.

And yes, his hooks do bring him down. Takes time though in the game to get the hooks down i think
word....there wasnt too much of a need for that rob

but you should defend your team man

but its a forum your not going to stop people from talking

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
I am fine with opinions, but DingleDorf(Sobman) only brings negativity and has for awhile....It's MY opinion that he should quit posting here(not the board's). Aren't I allowed to say what I feel as well? I just wanted him to know that knowone in the creative process really cares about his opinion. If he wants to keep posting negativity, then he can expect some backlash and should take it like a man.

Everyone can suck a dick :)

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Since when is it bad to have criticism? Thats not really negative IMO thats just taking advantage of a forum and getting other peoples opinion.

Negative would be " God damn Kutts ass sucks so bad his hooks and everything." That is negative.

Anyway its all good rob appreciate you comin in here and droppin knowledge.

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
Since when is it bad to have criticism? Thats not really negative IMO thats just taking advantage of a forum and getting other peoples opinion.

Negative would be " God damn Kutts ass sucks so bad his hooks and everything." That is negative.

Anyway its all good rob appreciate you comin in here and droppin knowledge.
Negative is FTO which is what this dude did. He is one of those people that TRY's to put up a negative opinion

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Negative is FTO which is what this dude did. He is one of those people that TRY's to put up a negative opinion
Can kinda agree with the FTO thing maybe the F part was a little harsh but i cant say i dont agree with the overall statement.

Wait till you start seein zero media again then you will see what negativity really is.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
He is...

Good shit though bear i totally forgot about whip it def one of his best hooks.

I remember tech wasnt doin his hooks for awhile and people started gettin tired of krizz so tech started doin more of his own. Maybe Tech can teach kutt some things besides his flow LOL!

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Your tripping Sob. What about Move on and We Can't Stop on Flamez? I don't remember BLEVE well enough to speak on it, but the new shit is banging.

It's funny that you mention that Ville. I've always wondered what Krizz and Kutt rapped liked before they started fucking with Tech. I'm sure he doesn't write for them, but there is definitely a heavy influence.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I dunno cuz when i first heard kutt he was with tech and me and heat myser used to joke about how you can put in the "chea" before the words and shit and it would sound just like tech.

They both maybe try that too much.