ON MOMMAS !!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
So people can't be fans n speak on there fav group or artist. So if I was on here talkin bout Christ would that make me a dick rider. It's a rap forum you don't like it log the fuck out.
BE A FAN,SPEAK ON YOUR FAV GROUP OR ARTIST BUT SAYIN THERE THE BEST IN THE GAME COMPARING ALL THESE OTHER GROUPS SAYIN THE FIGZ IS BETTER THAN EVERYBODY THEN U ALL ON THE MOB FIGAZ DICK NIGGA..I THINK THEY'RE DOPE I GREW UP SLAPPIN THEIR SHIT BUT U DONT SEE ME ON HERE SAYING THERE BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE SPEAKIN ON THE NEXT MANS NAME AND SHIT..THE FUCKIN ALBUM COVER AINT EVEN DONE TO THIS CD AND YET YOU UP HERE GOSSIPN ABOUT IT LIKE U PUTTIN THE ALBUM OUT AND SHIT..

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Low shit. The pit is only 8 months old. Don't hate. 100% razors edge. Maingy shit. Hater. Hate me I'll take it ass my pit is dope ass fuck n u wishin u had it.
Mob Figaz are a classic Bay Area rap group. The first album was put together extremely well. Michael Gregory (Git Paid Entertainment) and C-Bo made sure it was properly promoted (one of the best promoted rap albums ever to come out of the Bay Area). Songs like "Hustlin' In The Rain", "If U Buyin'", "Fastlane" and Etc. were well put together and produced songs. Features like C-Bo, Kyoz, Yukmouth, Spice-1, Bavgate and Etc. were well fit and the hottest features in the Bay Area at the time. The production that Roblo did was amazing for the time (I don't like how Lev (from the Grill) made some changes to Rob's drums on some of the songs and took production credit).

I think that AP.9 was really ahead of his game at the time flow wise. Now Jacka and Husalah have caught up. Rydah J. Klyde and Fed X are where they were. With Rydah improving his game with his writing pen like he has this next Mob Figaz album should be something to look for. I hope that they include Roblo as a visionary from a production stand point. He can actually see the soundscape of where certain songs should go being that he is actually a real musician and not someone just plucking away at the keyboard. He can guide and make sure that it is all musically correct.

Now onto your "Pits". Do you consider your dogs American Pit Bull Terriers or Staffordshire Terriers/Bullies? I see Razors Edge, Gotti Line, Gaff, and also "anything" Blue as American Staffordshire Terriers/Bullies. I consider Colby Dogs, Corvino, Crenshaw, Wallace, Hemphill, Clouse, Carver and Etc. American Pit Bull Terriers.

If you look on ADBA and U.K.C paperwork it will list Razors Edge, Gotti, Gaff and such as American Staffordshire Terriers. Also anything that is registered with the A.K.C is an American Stafforshire Terrier because the A.K.C "does not" register American Pit Bull Terriers. Not saying that you need to be put up on this game but a lot of people (once again not saying you) consider Blue Dogs Pit Bulls but when was the last time you saw a Blue Dog that had American Pit Bull Terrier on it registration papers?

Jan 12, 2010
Good shit west. I consider my boy a apbt. He don't look like them bulldogish dogs. He is big in height and full of drive. Some of those "bullies" can't even fuck cuz they get tired quick. My boy is triple registered. Ukc adba n abkc. I only did the abkc so that I can show him in there show. Drop me your email n I can send u more pics.

Mar 25, 2009
FIRST OF ALL OUR STYLE AINT BASED ON NO WHERE!!!! WE SO DOPE THAT IF YOU DIDNT KNOW WE WAS FROM THE BAY YOU WOULD REALLY WONDER!!! WE REP THE BAY TO THE FULLEST!!! AND WHO SAYS THAT ''THE BAY'' IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS ONE CERTAIN SOUND!!! THATS WHAT SEPARATES US FROM THE REST CAUSE WE DONT SOUND LIKE NOBODY!!! YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HATEN ON THE EAST COAST!! HATEN AINT COOL DUDE! WHO DO YOU LISTEN TO????!!! JUST WONDERING!

i don't fuc with tha new bay, cuz they all garbage, i might fuc with that new e-40

i listen to old school mob california gangsta shit

and ya'll don't fit that category

do ya'll thang, i noticed ya'll probably tha biggest bay artist in tha game in tha 2000's.....just not my taste

Mar 25, 2009
Aye geek active your lame. To make a statment like that u must be smokin rock candy. Your probaly a smoov e fan. It's funny cuz hiphop came from the east coast. That's what makes them so great cuz they don't sound like everybody else. N really the only rapper that might have n east coast sound would probaly be Jack. But he said it himself in interviews that he was highly influenced as a kid by east coast artist. The rest of them have there own style. The og's of MOB music out here you fuckin lame. N that's on yo momma like everyone else biaatch!
if cuzz wuz a real nigga he woulda been "highly influenced" by niggaz on tha bloc, instead he lived in pittsburg and wuz influenced by hip-hop/NY rappers

thats tha difference, get it? u probably don't cuz i can tell u one of these suburban siccness rap groupies with that ugly ass bitch in your avatar picture lookin like a str8 mutt from tha pound, look like mike vic abused that ugly ass piece of shit and u flew in with your cape on saved it and took it home and snuggled with it bitch ass nigga, "geek active" how long it take u to think that one up? :hurt:

Jan 12, 2010
Bitch come to Pittsburg u faggot. I'm from west Pittsburg. All up n down willow pass. From Trident Block to The Acres. U get slapped real quick talkin out the side of your neck. Ok cuzzz. Bitch.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Good shit west. I consider my boy a apbt. He don't look like them bulldogish dogs. He is big in height and full of drive. Some of those "bullies" can't even fuck cuz they get tired quick. My boy is triple registered. Ukc adba n abkc. I only did the abkc so that I can show him in there show. Drop me your email n I can send u more pics.
Right on. Yeah I keep COLBY dogs on the yard.

E-mail: [email protected]

Mar 25, 2009
Bitch come to Pittsburg u faggot. I'm from west Pittsburg. All up n down willow pass. From Trident Block to The Acres. U get slapped real quick talkin out the side of your neck. Ok cuzzz. Bitch.
been there done that, ya'll soft as fuc out there, drove by with my hand out tha window just slappin every face my hand came in contact with :devious:

Jan 12, 2010
Ok geek active. Your a big G. Internet OG Geek. All u other moths fuckas vow down. P.S go thru El Pueblo, West Blvd, or Trident Blk wit your hand straight out on your bike making a left turn n get slapped with that hand.

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Ya trippen. Name another. Wut other group u know can do wut they do. Go solo n still succeed. There been many great groups but they all flopped when they went solo. These cats have succeeded on there own n still come back ass a group n handle bizz.
Cutthoat committe,51.50, RBL ,IMP, the click,totally insane,11/5, and the list goes on! lmfao! Mobfigas iz tyte, but way better as solo artist.

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
i don't fuc with tha new bay, cuz they all garbage, i might fuc with that new e-40

i listen to old school mob california gangsta shit

and ya'll don't fit that category

do ya'll thang, i noticed ya'll probably tha biggest bay artist in tha game in tha 2000's.....just not my taste
go take a long walk off a short bridge!!!