ON MOMMAS !!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2010
The next MOB FIGAZ albums is the most anticipated album in the bay. I think it will out sell all the garbage that is out right now. After many years the MOB is bizack. Fuck wut heard n wut u think there the dopest group ever to come out in the history of the bay. An that's on mommas! Biatch!

Feb 24, 2006
fuck yo momma they aint the best group to ever come out the bay shut that shit up , they deffiently a well rounded group , its easy when theres 5 or more of u in the group ,but to say they the best is crackhead s hit.u must of been listening to one of they albums ,drinkin a thug life energy drink , wearing your on the block shirt feeling hyper!

Feb 18, 2006
fuck yo momma they aint the best group to ever come out the bay shut that shit up , they deffiently a well rounded group , its easy when theres 5 or more of u in the group ,but to say they the best is crackhead s hit.u must of been listening to one of they albums ,drinkin a thug life energy drink , wearing your on the block shirt feeling hyper!

for real , ill pick the album up, but not best group from the bay

Jan 12, 2010
Ya trippen. Name another. Wut other group u know can do wut they do. Go solo n still succeed. There been many great groups but they all flopped when they went solo. These cats have succeeded on there own n still come back ass a group n handle bizz.

Dec 9, 2003
well said.

Dec 9, 2003
Ya trippen. Name another. Wut other group u know can do wut they do. Go solo n still succeed. There been many great groups but they all flopped when they went solo. These cats have succeeded on there own n still come back ass a group n handle bizz.
who flopped when they went solo? quinn left glp, and is doing fine. E-40 doing well, remember the click? you need more evidence to validate that claim. they might naw fuck it they are the best bay group out now doe.

Jan 12, 2010
Ok was E40 the only member of the click? Was Quinn the only member of glp? N speaking of Quinn he's tooling 2 steps back his shit is garbage right now n his sells prove it? Out of the 5, 4 of them eatin real good of rap.

Jan 18, 2006
So you think Quinn is garbage now cuz of album sells?????????? Its not like he put out the best album last year. Theres a reason bigger bay artists put him on there album cuz he is Frisco

Jan 12, 2010
80's baby. Look none ya got valid points. There's been great groups in the bay but none have done what the 5 have. Prove me wrong. All these groups have only had 1 maybe 2 members succeed. N that's a big maybe.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Hiero has outsold Mob Figaz and will continue to do so unless the mob get signed and is mass marketed to the public (or if they WRITE some songs).

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I kinda feel you tho, at the moment Mob Figaz pretty much shittin on everybody, but what pisses me off about them is they got hella talent but ain't using it. You can hear the differences in they raps when they write some shit that they really into or they just on some "lemme freestyle a couple verses so I can get paid" shit.