ON MOMMAS !!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lol...the clicks status is leaps n bounds beyond the mobfigaz...

its all opinion..but how anybody can say at this point in time the mobfigaz are a better group than the click ..to me..is outlandish

lets wait about 5 more years and if they manage to drop at least 2 morfe albums of str8 dope shit..than maybe they can be held in the same light as the click

fuck it im bout to bump some click shit

peace to rbl..11/5..imp and a few other legendary groups

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Hes had more solo success than any mob fig. ooooooh they sell 1000 cds.
WE ONLY SELL 1000 CDS........ WHERE R U GETTEN YOUR STATS FROM?? WE SELL 1000 CDS ON THE RELEASE DATE!!!!! LOOK, MAYBE WERE NOT THE BEST OR THE MOST SUCCESSFUL GROUP BUT WHEN YOU DO MENTION THE BEST WERE UP THERE WIT THEM IT FEELS DAMN GOOD TO BE PUT ON A LIST WIT THE CLICK AND ANY OTHER GROUP THATS EVER CAME OUT!!!! WE DONT TRIP OFF OF THAT SHIT!! NO MATTER WHAT THE STREETS WILL STILL LOVE US!!! AP9

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
WE ONLY SELL 1000 CDS........ WHERE R U GETTEN YOUR STATS FROM?? WE SELL 1000 CDS ON THE RELEASE DATE!!!!! LOOK, MAYBE WERE NOT THE BEST OR THE MOST SUCCESSFUL GROUP BUT WHEN YOU DO MENTION THE BEST WERE UP THERE WIT THEM IT FEELS DAMN GOOD TO BE PUT ON A LIST WIT THE CLICK AND ANY OTHER GROUP THATS EVER CAME OUT!!!! WE DONT TRIP OFF OF THAT SHIT!! NO MATTER WHAT THE STREETS WILL STILL LOVE US!!! AP9
I just made up my own stat cuz he was rippin on b-legit who is 1 of the most legendary rappers in my opinion. lol

Jan 12, 2010
Why was n nwa reunion so anticipated? Cus they split n every 1 did excellent on there own. Same wit the mob figaz but they didn't split. No disrespect to the click or rbl imp 11/5 but none of them really had much success on there own. Maybe 1 cat out of each group did real good.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
The best is all matter of opinion (of course) and what do people consider makes "the best"...Most Record Sales, who has the Dopest Songs, individual success once the group goes solo,how many albums the group made together?...Whatever it may be...The Click, MOB Figgaz, CIN, 11/5, RBL Posse, The Luniz, 415, 3X, Delinquints, IMP, Cutthoat Commitee, Fully Loaded, Gamblaz, GLP and many others have Repped this Bay Real Tuff.....And had many classic albums and Songs have come from these groups.....To say there is a best IMO aint even right......You can make a good argument for many of them....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
WATCH WHEN WE DROP THIS MOB ALBUM!!!! THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY!!! WE NOT GONE EVEN LEAK SHIT CAUSE THE PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEYRE GONNA GET!!! ITS A WRAP!!
How bout you make sure noone freestyles on there, the tracks are all mixed down, & the songs are mastered? if you do that then you might have a hip hop classic on your hands. not "the bays best album of 2010", not a bay area classic, not a great west coast album, but a classic respected by critics & fans alike.

Mob Figaz keep letting their talents be wasted by putting out unmastered, poorly mixed freestyled albums. They got the talent to run shit, but it seems like they don't really give a shit about the music.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
Who cares who sells more it dont affect me cause im spendin n aint seein no proffit. But the fiigs are shittin on people. N ima support em cause of that fact. N i like the fact ap keeps it 100 on here n aint on no bullshit. Got my support as long as u dont switch it up on sum thizz ent type shit. Keep doin ur thing n ima keep buyin/promotin yall ap

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Mob figaz is one of those groups who I been waiting to drop a good quality produced album... I just hope its a real full collaboration and not just copy and paste verse hook album.