OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
Rich did you ever finish Unforgiven 3 with the original tape recordings not the digital recordings...Unforgiven 2 was sicc hoped that part 3 sounded like that too i dont really feel the digital recordings...Unforgiven 3 was supposed to drop right after BlocBizniz in 2010 with Unforgiven 2 quality vocals right but left it alone and worked with the digital mp3???

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
It's Filthy with an F.

Here's what I said about that project a couple months ago when asked if I still had those recordings.

Yes I still have them. Just pulled that box out of storage today. The thing is, not all of those songs have been released with clear vox yet. He rearranged the albums after the digital recorder entered the picture and after each album was produced. He also wrote new songs during the process like Robo Rapper, Alpha & Omega, and Evil Genius. See the original tracklist below. The ones that are already out I will probably play around with one of these days. It's a lot of work to edit those tape recordings.

1. In the Beginning Skit
2. Stigmata
3. Bloc Star Comin
4. Childish Games
5. I'm Better Than Ya'll
6. Agent 0024 Interlude
7. ?
8. Let There Be Darkness
9. Liquid
10. Lookin 4 Problems
11. Look In My Eyes
12. $ on Ya Head
13. Serious Business
14. Rant (Interlude)
15. Sheep In Wolf's Clothes
16. Speak the Truth
17. Osama Been Bloccin
18. When U Talk 2 Much
19. Who Wan Cum Tes
20. Outro
I have yet to touch any of them. I plan to produce the songs from the Evidence mixtape before looking at any of those tracks. Gotta break out the tape deck and record them to digital, then arrange everything to the right song format. Verse, hook, chorus, etc. Plus there's overdubs for most of the verses. Then gotta make sure the timing is right because the tapes are a little bit warped. Then I have to process the recordings to remove the tape fuzz. It's just a lot of work that I don't have time for right now. I'm doing the Evidence tracks because I actually did all that work back in 2009.

I just talked to X for the first time in months yesterday. We're going to start working on the next album so I probably won't work on the original U3 tracks for a while.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
T-Nutty was hard to reach when we were making the last album. That's how it goes with features sometimes. Sometimes it works out but if people aren't available it's no love lost. Just gotta keep it moving. They talked on the phone but it was more like homie/family shit and not really about music.

I @I-ROCC - I need your contact info again. Hit me 916-206-4177

Props: Sacsick

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Bloc Bizniz! I want to keep the Siccness posted on all X-Raided news but it's gonna be too much to keep making new threads all the time. Going forward I'll post everything in this thread. I will also send all comments to Raided by mail. He'll probably send responses if anyone asks a question.

Here are some other ways you can connect with X-Raided:

www.facebook.com/officialxraided
Run by Bloc Star staff. All posts, private messages, and comments are mailed to X-Raided. He sees everything on this page. He gets a lot of messages on there and does his best to respond as much as he can.

www.twitter.com/officialxraided
Same as FB. Raided sees and responds to tweets. Check the timeline, we post signed pictures of the tweets he sends.

www.instagram.com/officialxraided

Prison Inmates Online - Member Profile - Anerae Brown
Click Message under the picture, then Send Free Message. Up to 500 characters per message. Send as many as you want for free.

Email a Prisoner with EmailingAPrisoner.com | The easy way to Email Inmates

By Mail:
Anerae Brown
K17737 / B5-232L
HIGH DESERT STATE PRISON
PO BOX 3030
SUSANVILLE, CA 96127

Last edited:

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
MESSAGE FROM X-RAIDED

DECEMBER 5, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Things are going well on my end. There's a lot to report.

We completed production of Psychoactive 2 and turned it in to RBC. It will come out in March.

I went to my annual institutional Classification Committee and got my custody status and point score reduced. I'll be able to transfer to a lower level security institution next year.

California passed Senate Bill 260, a "policy reform recently signed into law [that] pertains to juvenile justice in California. It established a parole review process for individuals who were under 18 years of age at the time of the offense and prosecuted as an adult. SB 260 allows the parole board 'to provide a meaningful chance for release for people who were juveniles at the time of their crime to be release on growth and maturity,' according to fairsentencingforyouth.org." [San Quentin News, November 2013.] I'm still trying to determine the exact language of the law but I know that it applied to me Either through SB 260 or parole in 2016, I'll be out of here soon.

There's a service called Prison Inmates Online that allows me to receive messages free of charge to the sending party [link below]. The necessary information is listed above. Leave a message whenever you want. I'll get it and write you back. Let me know how you're doing. Check out EmailingAPrisoner.com too. It's convenient.

Take care, and have a happy holiday season.

X-Raided aka Anerae Brown