OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
X-RAIDED RESPONDS TO FACEBOOK MESSAGES

First of all, I want to thank everyone who left a message in general. I really appreciate it when you take time out of your busy days to teach out to me.

I can't respond to everything so if you're just saying hello, then it's hello right back at you. However, anyone who sends a meaningful message to me or who asks questions, I will do my best to acknowledge you as quickly as possible.

-Anerae Brown aka X-Raided

Alex Laylow Franklin
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm doing really well right now. Lot of blessings in my life. I'm glad to hear that you discharged that number after 19 years. When I touch down, the first I want to do is reestablish my family ties. I owe a lot of apologies to a lot of people so I'll have to make sure to give them. I'm going to take some time to think and enjoy the peace of home. Rich will set up my studio so I can lay verses over for certain songs I'll want to perform. Maybe do some mixtapes if it's necessary. I'll definitely do some shows with Lynch as soon as he gives me the green light. But, the simple answer is that I'm going to live, chill and work.

Wise Mann:
I haven't met anyone named Mad Dogg from 7 Trees, but that doesn't meant he's not here.

Mzkeepmyname Outyomouth
I'm sorry ma, but I don't remember you. Give me some context. Where would I remember you from and why? Remind me.

Tallcann G Gmb
Thanks for the congrats. I wrote you the other day. It's good to be in touch.

Cristal Hamilton
Still waiting on that letter. What's good? I'll write you back. My word.

Frank Anthony Ponder
I probably won't ever remaster the Speak of the Devil album. I'll be remastering my favorite songs from that album though.

James Shoneff
Thanks for the support homie. I'm doing good. Up for parole April 2016.

Rebecca Seray
Yes, you can meet me. Why not?

Gaurav Sharma
I appreciate that you wrote. Things are good for me right now. Thanks for the support over the years. I take pleasure in your acknowledgment of my progression. Contact my partner Rich for verses.

Ellie Mae
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for thinking of me. I hope you're having a happy holiday season.

Seth James McCall
I'm glad to hear that you love the music. Thank you for believing in me enough to even care about my music. It's a small world so, who knows? Maybe we will work together one day.

Andre Harris:
Frank Nitty Frank Nitty? Man, what's good fam? Been a long time. I'm good homie, just trying to stay on my grown man game. How are you? I hope you're out there doing good.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Dena Presley:
Thanks for giving me your 2 cents. I don't mind speaking to you about my behavior. I only ask that we do so with respect and a willingness to accept the truth when we encounter it. You threw a lot at me as if you were stating facts, but the truth is that you don't know me to say what I have and haven't learned from this experience.

If you think that I praise the devil, that tells me that you haven't followed my music and you haven't read my blogs. So the first thing you should consider is just letting all of the judgment go, especially if it's not based on reality.

Read the lyrics to Eternally Unforgiven. I've taken responsibility for what I did and a few things I didn't do but could have prevented from happening. [ Read up: X-Raided - Eternally Unforgiven Lyrics ]

I'm proud of the work I've done and I don't plan to come home looking to avoid any questions I may face from judgmental people who haven't bothered to find out what kind of growth I've experienced.

The best way to reach people is with sincerity and respect. My actions will not only speak for me in the past tense, but the present and future tenses as well.

I accept skepticism from anyone who has questions about me as long as we're all willing to be honest with each other. I personally think it's a shame that Patricia Harris died and I'm embarrassed to have had anything to do with it. The worst thing to do would be for me to take the cowardly way out and try to run from my responsibility. The best thing to do would be for everyone involved to come out of the situation with growth, respect, and an ability to effectively share the story in hopes that someone can learn something from it.

God bless the dead and grant us the words to express remorse in the sincerest terms. Amen.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Alysia Blea
Thanks for what you wrote. It has depth to it. I'd like to think that I don't wear a mask much these days. I often have people attempting to pick and place masks on my face for me, but for the most part, I've lined most of what I do up with my real life. I like to have fun sometimes so maybe I'll put on a mask, but even then it's a mask of my own face. I'll play myself from a different point in my life. Live in that mentality for a day or two to write some songs. But that's how art works.

Whatever reason people would be blowing up my page, whether they want a piece of me or to be affiliated with me, the truth is that it's not about why they come, but why they stay. At the end of the day, it's on me to decide who can have a piece of me and who can be affiliated with me. I'm very good at saying No. As long as that's true, why not let people check me out for whatever reason they're checking and hope that I can impart something unexpectedly pleasant on em in the process?

You asked, "Who are you under raided's cover? Who are you when no one's looking?"

Thanks for asking. Under Raided's cover I'm just a dude trying to be loved. Again, I don't think I've hit that from my fans. Listen to Eternally Unforgiven, Acid Rain, I Was 16, Recidivism, Deuce 5 to Life, Nefarious Verses... the majority of my songs are intensely personal. So... the truth is, when on one's looking, I'm alone writing something personal not even knowing if anyone will ever hear it.

Thanks for encouraging me to dream big. I'll do that.

I think you're wrong when you say, "If they don't love you as yourself then they have no business loving you at all." I believe that, whatever perspective someone is viewing me through that allows them to think they love me, that's too personal for someone else to just arbitrarily say their love isn't real. If I've touched someone with something I said and it helped them get through something difficult, if they love me for that reason, then I respect their feelings. Plenty of artists have touched me in my lifetime. I'd even go so far as to say that there are fictional characters that I love. So, my personal opinion is that people can love someone who's touched their spirit even if they've never met the object of their affection. Plenty of authors have accomplished that with great sincerity.

Let it breathe.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Marvin Scott
What's good homie? I never heard the trax you did for slo mo. I don't even know who slo mo is fam.

Silvia Ramirez
I'm doing very good. Thanks for asking. How are you?

Miz Dgf:
Thansk for the message. Tell him to contact my partner Rich.

Lailee Fallon
I'm glad you like Macaframa. you can spit it with me at a show when I'm home.

Brotha Lynch Hung
Got your message. Glad to be in touch. This is a convenient way to communicate.

Pretty Mess
Thank you fam. I really appreciate the luv.

Brandie Walburn
Nothin. Wyd?

Stay Ready
Big Tee-Tone, what it duz? It's still love & respect my dude.

Frank Gomez
I remember you. Your pops is Silent from Ghost Town, right? That's my dude. Keep your head up out there lil homie and tell your pops I send my love and respect.

Silent is a Northern Rider I met in 2011. He's good people. That's when I understood that Stan and the Stalker are just some insane dick riders. Silent is a solid dude, nothing like them lames.

Slicc Rilla Esther Vazquez
Thank you!

Luron Rushing
What's good homie? It's easiest to send stamps directly from USPS.com

Antoinette MadesiccMuzicc
Indeed

Anthony Cumpton
You can send all the messages you want fam.

Christina Seidelman
Thanks for the support. God bless.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Cortney Smith-Elston:
It looks like we grew up together in a way. I've been a part of your life for a long time now I see. Well, first of all, let me say that I'm honored that you let me into your life. I'm humbled that you think I'm #1. I'm happy that I was able to be there for you when you were up or down. Thank you for expressing your appreciation to me. It's mutual. I sincerely have tried to give as much of myself as realistically possible to convey through the song for the specific reason that someone could be impacted by what I say. So it's sincere.

Thank YOU for impacting my day in a positive way.

Lupita Munoz Fiftyonefifty
Thank you. I need that love.

Alexis Nesbit
I really appreciate how much you believe in me. I will NOT let you down. My word. I will elevate the experience.

Gavin Musial
Definitely gonne do more work with Sav and Bleezo. I have always believed in their talent.

Crecia Douglas
You're quite welcome ma.

Norma Vasquez
Thanks for telling me to have a great & blessed day. I needed that. Happy Holidays. I hope your days are blessed as well.

Dominic Gioffre:
Thank you bruh. Wait until you hear Psychoactive 2.

Sonja Marie WorkmanJohnson
Me too. I'm looking forward to filming videos and doing shows. Can't wait to be able to link up with my fans in real time. It's going to be fun.

Cillah Caine
Good to see you out there living my nig. God Bless.

Ellie Mae
The very first recordings I did in a professional studio were for the Niggaz in Black EP in late '90; I did Endangered: Nigga Deep with Lynch & Sicx in '91; Psycho Active in '92; Xorcist in 1996; and Unforgiven Vol. 1 in '99.

Sergio Plancarte
Glad to hear that my music helped you through hard times. God bless. Thanks for the support.

Harrice White Taylor
I hope you enjoyed the holiday season.

Caleph Kirkwood
Thanks for the encouragement. I'll remember that.

I have to go but thanks to everyone for writing. Keep the messages coming.

-Anerae Brown aka Official X-Raided

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I wonder what is going through X's mind about getting out?

Got be a bag of mixed emotions for someone who has been down 20 years.

Just hope he comes back to the music scene HARD!
Agreed, however for someone who has been locked up for 20 years, he still has managed to drop more cds locked up then most sac rappers combined in that timeframe. As well as stay relevant with trending issues, social media an fan interaction.

Oct 19, 2008

Hear that^ but for someone that's been locked down & more consistent than half of these artist out on these streets puttin out music I could careless if he took a year or 2 on some down time & jus enjoying his freedom

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com

Here is your answer from his facebook

"Official X-Raided
about an hour ago
Alex Laylow Franklin
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm doing really well right now. Lot of blessings in my life. I'm glad to hear that you discharged that number after 19 years. When I touch down, the first I want to do is reestablish my family ties. I owe a lot of apologies to a lot of people so I'll have to make sure to give them. I'm going to take some time to think and enjoy the peace of home. Rich will set up my studio so I can lay verses over for certain songs I'll want to perform. Maybe do some mixtapes if it's necessary. I'll definitely do some shows with Lynch as soon as he gives me the green light. But, the simple answer is that I'm going to live, chill and work.

Wise Mann:
I haven't met anyone named Mad Dogg from 7 Trees, but that doesn't meant he's not here.

Mzkeepmyname Outyomouth
I'm sorry ma, but I don't remember you. Give me some context. Where would I remember you from and why? Remind me.

Tallcann G Gmb
Thanks for the congrats. I wrote you the other day. It's good to be in touch.

Cristal Hamilton
Still waiting on that letter. What's good? I'll write you back. My word.

Frank Anthony Ponder
I probably won't ever remaster the Speak of the Devil album. I'll be remastering my favorite songs from that album though.

James Shoneff
Thanks for the support homie. I'm doing good. Up for parole April 2016.

Rebecca Seray
Yes, you can meet me. Why not?

Gaurav Sharma
I appreciate that you wrote. Things are good for me right now. Thanks for the support over the years. I take pleasure in your acknowledgment of my progression. Contact my partner Rich for verses.

Ellie Mae
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for thinking of me. I hope you're having a happy holiday season.

Seth James McCall
I'm glad to hear that you love the music. Thank you for believing in me enough to even care about my music. It's a small world so, who knows? Maybe we will work together one day.

Andre Harris:
Frank Nitty Frank Nitty? Man, what's good fam? Been a long time. I'm good homie, just trying to stay on my grown man game. How are you? I hope you're out there doing good."