** Official Jersey Shore Thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Former "Hills" cast member Spencer Pratt defended the network on Twitter: "Linda Stasi you should change your name to Linda Boring if you can't be entertained by young Italian-Americans enjoying youth and partying!"

Well who the FUCK asked you, Spencer. Dude needs to get mollywhopped.

Mar 9, 2003
"MTV has announced that it has pulled a scene from the next episode of Jersey Shore that shows lead star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi getting punched in the face."

How official is this? I can't find a legit source.

Mar 9, 2003
"MTV has announced that it has pulled a scene from the next episode of Jersey Shore that shows lead star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi getting punched in the face."

How official is this? I can't find a legit source.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
yup its real:
http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2009/12/mtv_jersey_shore_snooki_punch.html

Amid public outcries, MTV has decided not to show the controversial footage of "Jersey Shore cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi getting punched in the face by a bar patron in next week's episode of "Jersey Shore," reports Entertainment Weekly.

“What happened to “Snooki” was a crime and obviously extremely disturbing," said an MTV spokesman in a statement. "After hearing from our viewers, further consulting with experts on the issue of violence, and seeing how the video footage has been taken out of context to not show the severity of this act or the resulting consequences, MTV has decided not to air Snooki being physically punched in next week’s episode. The show will still make it clear what events transpired, including the full aftermath.”

Nov 15, 2007
lol this show is fucking hilarious... i actually finally got to catch the first 2 episodes, before i just watched the last half an hour of the season premiere... this shit is funny as fuck, no denying that. these people are for real nuts with the whole guido guidette thing...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Even though they cut out the actual punch, last nights douchebaggery was taken to so many different levels, and I fucking love it!