** Official Jersey Shore Thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
its basically real world with all guido's and guidettes in the house lol

Yea i know its on MTV and yea i know its stupid reality TV, but this just might be the best reality show on TV right now. this shit pisses me off but entertains me at the same time. Guido's are really interesting and entertaining just cuz how dumb they fuckin are. Its TV crap yes, but its entertaining. \

after the premiere episode they had the "this season on jersey shore" preview and this one bitch gets fuckin clocked at the club by a dude i believe. they showed a bunch of them getting arrested and shit. looks to be a great show!

anyone else watch it?

**thread title edited & all Jersey Shore threads merged into one** ~CB

Nov 15, 2007
this show made me glad im only half italian....

shit was type funny regardless... not ganna stay home and wait for this to come on every week but if im watching tv and it happens to be on ill peep it...

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
the show looks entertaining. bunch of fuckin squares that are juiced up fuckin these hurt bitchs.
this shit looks funny for later this season:

ol girl got knocked out.

Mar 24, 2006
fucking loved it, i would cream all those sluts
u guys memeber "tommy sausage" from that true life show

ill be watching
"this is my area!"

"wheres my cheeseballs?"

"sangwitches"

yes, i do remember that fuckin' guy and his lil lonely heart...lol

Feb 9, 2006
Show is pretty funny just for the reasons you guys already stated. Dudes are complete jokes and its comedy to watch....

Had me and my gurl dyin when he started the fist pump!! LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nov 20, 2005
i love this shit! these guys are douchebags and its hilarious! you should see how riled up people from jersey are about this show. lol

*fist pump*

~k.