** Official Jersey Shore Thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
the show looks entertaining. bunch of fuckin squares that are juiced up fuckin these hurt bitchs.
this shit looks funny for later this season:

ol girl got knocked out.
actually it looks like she took that shit. unless theres more where she gets wobbly and falls down. Hit the dude between them too... Gee Ay to the whY

Mar 24, 2006
Snookie would deff get the damage........

and The Situation is a super douche..........but the sausage and peppers he made deff looked on hit............
yeah, lil shortstuff would get it for sure.

i personally like Sammie or whatever her name is with those sexy ass peepers myself.

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
Paulie and Ronnie are the shit. I knew Paulie was official before he hit the guy for pushing vinnie while Mike did all that talking. I can't stand Mike he is so phony. Straight sissy. The girl I think her name is Sammy figured that shit out quick too. I like how she played him, that's whats up!

May 3, 2002
Just read this on yahoo. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091209/tv_nm/us_jersey

MTV's "Jersey Shore" gains protesters, loses ads

The ruckus over MTV's "Jersey Shore" is getting as intense as the hot-headed dramatics on the show.

The controversial new reality series chronicling a spirited group of self-described "guidos" living in a New Jersey beach house has drawn protests of increasing volume. Now it appears that calls for a boycott are having an impact.

The Italian-American group UNICO (which also protested HBO's "The Sopranos") has asked members to complain to MTV's advertisers. In the past couple of days, two advertisers on the show -- Domino's Pizza and American Family Insurance -- have pulled out of the series.

In addition, one major media outlet reported that MTV New York offices were receiving death threats because of the show. The network has denied the report.

"('Jersey Shore' furthers) the popular TV notion that Italian-Americans are gel-haired, thuggish ignoramuses with fake tans, no manners, no diction, no taste, no education, no sexual discretion, no hairdressers (for sure), no real knowledge of Italian culture and no ambition beyond expanding steroid- and silicone-enhanced bodies," blasted New York Post critic Linda Stasi on Monday. "Would that programing ever have been allowed if the group were African-Americans, Asians, Hispanics, Jewish people?"

MTV president of programing Tony DiSanto, an Italian-American, has remained largely mum on the subject, though he told one group, "The cast takes pride in their ethnicity. In fact, it is a key driver of how they bond with each other and self-identify. They refer to themselves as 'guidos' in a positive manner."

Former "Hills" cast member Spencer Pratt defended the network on Twitter: "Linda Stasi you should change your name to Linda Boring if you can't be entertained by young Italian-Americans enjoying youth and partying!"

The initial round of criticism didn't seem to help "Jersey Shore," which debuted Thursday to a relatively modest 1.4 million viewers.

Adding to the drama is a clip from an MTV teaser for an upcoming episode of the show that's making the rounds online. It shows a man punching out one of the female housemates. But it's unclear if any of the conflict -- onscreen or off -- will improve the show's ratings.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
nothing is more funny in this world than walking stereotypes, i might have to watch this and make myself slightly stupider