** Official Jersey Shore Thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2004
iiiittttt'sss T------sssshhhhiiirrrrrrttt ttttiiiiiiiiiiimmmmeee, this shows like a wreck you can't turn away from. Everytime they sing that t-shirt shit it's hilarious.

Oct 2, 2010
C'mon bro!!! .....East coast Italians are exactly like this!! lol

I got cousins on the east coast, & they all got a little guido in em!

But then again, we aint Sicilian bruh-goon... we rep that BIG NOSE ROMAN shit lol

they are funny people on this show, it is entertaining & catchy.... the chicks are hot, someone is doing coke, phrases you will end up telling your close people once you start watching it & most will not know WTF you are talkin about lol . ...its great!

Dfresh.... check the show, shits laughs.
Yu aint lyin.. eva since tha show.. me and tha homies been calln out grenades and landmines! haha! and tha bitches we calln out be lookn hellllllllllla mad so yu already knoe they watch tha shit.. lmaooo

May 6, 2002
That whole house is messed up.
As much as I like watching that show, I would never want to be a part of that.
It's all fun and games and people are funny, but it's a complete mess.

Now I see why Angelina left.
Why Ronnie and Sam stick to themselves.

Oct 2, 2010
Sam seems to be more like Ronnies babysitter.
Dont matter thoe kuhz it all boils down to tha fact dat Ronnie got stupid game! all tha shit he was doin at tha club.. THEN HE GO LAY UP WID HER RIGHT AFTA!! AND SHE FOUND OUT BOUT ALL OF IT AND SHE STILL FUCN WID HIM!! das playa shit.. Ronnies tha nigg!!