** Official Jersey Shore Thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
^^yea!lol...they all talk a good one I was hoping they were gonna walk it.lol
At least a couple of swings standing up, I seen better fights when I picc my daughter up at elementary school.lol...

Jul 9, 2007
Anyone who thinks these dumb ass window lickers that aren't even smart enough to walk and chew fucking gum are all of the sudden gonna have any kinda potential in a fight are tripping. The shit is entertaining but come on now. None or them especially the broads has ever had to fight for shit ever.

Jul 9, 2007
u must not have seen last season then..."One shot all it took was one shot bro!"

You are proving my point. That was last season when they were actually in the "Jersey shore". So the dude throwing the punch was on the same level as the dude being hit by it. You see what I'm getting at?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You are proving my point. That was last season when they were actually in the "Jersey shore". So the dude throwing the punch was on the same level as the dude being hit by it. You see what I'm getting at?
What? What does actually being in the Jersey Shore have to do with anything?

are you trying to say they was both drunk as each other?

Cause if anything Snooki was wasted.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Are they really fuccin serious with the haloween contumes?! Lol...they have snookie, pauly d, and situation.haha!! Fuccin ridonculous! They look cheap ass fucc I might ad...