*OFFICIAL* "Help ElPresidente650 Come Up With $300 FAST" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Alright, guys...he deleted his thread because you weren't being serious. Let's help him get back the $300 he stole from his momma's purse before she wakes up and notices it's gone.

Post ideas here, and let's show we really care.

Mar 18, 2003
Or it's possible there is the need for an abortion. It's still up in the air at this point.

One thing is certain. He NEEDS $300.

Mar 18, 2003
Maybe not!

Page 1

sell something you own. id say sell drugs but you wouldve done tht already instead of making this thread. why dont u just borrow it from someone?
buy Mc Donalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner and collect the monopoly game pieces and trade them on the siccness.
rob a police station. they got lots of money laying around there.
haha yeah i figured someone would say work and yeah i would but it would take longer then i need to get the 300..and if i had sumthing worth 300 to sell i would...borrowing 300 aint easy and a loan well that would be kinda lame for a 300 dollar loan haha...
ghetto loan = pawn shop
sell crack, you might be able to get fronted based on your swag
how can the fucking president be broke tho?
Turn your swagger on and make a weak song that sells millions.
aint sellin no drugs hahaha and good look on the ghetto loan haha that shit might work i got a 400 swiss watch but on second thought i would not pawn that shit for nuthin and u might ask urself i got a 400 watch but cant get 300 dollars haha..i probably should start sellin shit i dont use
haha president went bankrupt man haha ghetto prez haha..
Make a swagger energy drink
AhahahhAHhaHAhAha!

Mar 26, 2006
I got a good idea, fill a bag up with sugar & glucose and sell it to some 12 year olds, tell em its cocaine and you want 300 dollars cause its an emergency and they can sell it for more

Mar 18, 2003
Page 2

Steal copper wiring from construction sites.
Rob a girl scout and sell her cookies.
MAKE A MIXTAPE AND GET KOBE SOZ ON IT
Beg for change outside of a liquor store.
aint your mom sleeping right now?...go thru her purse
collect cans & bottles for recycling......watch out for mean old asian ladies, they'll beat your ass over an empty tall can
Get hit by a car and sue.
ip check, is this boge again?
Pick which of your friends you like the least. Then kill them and take their money.
i dont live wit my mama dude
you obviously have a computer, start printing money
Maybe he doesn't have a printer?

Mar 18, 2003
hAhaha those are actual quotes, in order. First two pages of his thread. I have more but this C&p is giving me a headache.

Fuck, I need some vicodin right now. I would pay $300 for one. Anyone have any ideas?