OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
File:Earth Rotation (Nepal, Himalayas).jpg - Wikipedia

I think photos like this alone dispel your anti-rotation beliefs, feel free to explain your way out of it.

You realize all the stars are rotating in a PERFECT CIRCLE around polaris right?

The earth isnt just spinning one way. Its spinning and still spinning INTO the sun and the sun is traveling in the galaxy at over a million miles per hour. Does that star lapse reflect multiple directions or just ONE?

The stars revolve around the earth as they are attatched to the firmament. The north pole is at the center of the earth. If they all spin they would make a perfect circle, as they do.

Star trails on a spinning globe should NEVER be that perfect for we are moving in MULTIPLE directions at all times.

Jun 21, 2006
This thread is dope

I just wonder what all these scientists, governments, astronauts etc. have to gain by covering up the fact that the earth is flat? Do they just hate flat objects? Wouldnt it be safer to warn the public about the risk of falling of the edge of the earth? Where's the money?

It makes perfect sense to me the earth is not round. Have you ever tried to walk on a round object? Only circus acrobats can do that. I'm not an acrobat but i can walk around just fine. That should be enought proof right there.

L

Loards

Go to 48 seconds in on the video. I dare someone to dispute that.

EDIT: No need for that, just look at the thumbnail.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
This thread is dope

I just wonder what all these scientists, governments, astronauts etc. have to gain by covering up the fact that the earth is flat? Do they just hate flat objects? Wouldnt it be safer to warn the public about the risk of falling of the edge of the earth? Where's the money?

It makes perfect sense to me the earth is not round. Have you ever tried to walk on a round object? Only circus acrobats can do that. I'm not an acrobat but i can walk around just fine. That should be enought proof right there.
absolutely nothing at all lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I dig your response.
If the amount of gravity on something is based on mass. Why arent any big buildings or mass objects collapsing onto themselves?
Since you refuse to go to SSL in Palo Alto that will prove satellites actually exist and work as the corporations that make them claim they do, along with continuing to ask physics questions on a message board, why don't you request an interview with an expert at the Stanford Physics Department (and request it be a filmed interview):

Faculty | Physics Department

Tom Abel
Theoretical Astrophysics and Cosmology
Professor
Phone: (650) 926-2421
Email: [email protected]

Steven Allen
Theoretical and Observational Astrophysics and Cosmology
Professor

Roger Blandford
Professor
Phone: (650) 723-4233

Philip Bucksbaum
Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
Professor
Phone: (650) 926-5337

Patricia Burchat
Experimental and Observational Astrophysics and Cosmology
Experimental Particle Physics
Professor
Phone: (650) 725-5771

Blas Cabrera
Professor
Phone: (650) 723-3395

There are many more at the link above...

You can have them sign a release and put it on youtube and I bet you will have millions of views if you title it correctly ($$$$).

What do you have to lose, your beliefs?

No more excuses

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Felix Baumgartner's supersonic freefall from 128k' - Mission Highlights - YouTube

Pause it at 46. There you go.

Edit: Now I dare YOU to dispute why in the hell did people know Exaaactly where he was gonna fall? Remember your globe is spinning at 1,000 mph. He was up there for 2 HOURS and a half. One minute would completely change the location where you would be falling by at least 50- 100 miles. All that checking that had shit right. It takes time. No matter how much practice they cant say ok if u jump now you'll land exactly here. He should have been in a different state if the earth is spinning while he was up there. But no. He landed in the same spot after the earth had spun more than "2,000 miles"

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Since you refuse to go to SSL in Palo Alto that will prove satellites actually exist and work as the corporations that make them claim they do, along with continuing to ask physics questions on a message board, why don't you request an interview with an expert at the Stanford Physics Department (and request it be a filmed interview):

Faculty | Physics Department

Tom Abel
Professor
Phone: (650) 926-2421

Steven Allen
Theoretical and Observational Astrophysics and Cosmology
Professor

Roger Blandford
Professor
Phone: (650) 723-4233

Philip Bucksbaum
Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
Professor
Phone: (650) 926-5337

Patricia Burchat
Experimental Particle Physics
Professor
Phone: (650) 725-5771

Blas Cabrera
Professor
Phone: (650) 723-3395

There are many more at the link above...

You can have them sign a release and put it on youtube and I bet you will have millions of views if you title it correctly ($$$$).

What do you have to lose, your beliefs?

No more excuses

Bro. Every video of them in space, even the ones where they supposedly take satellites up, once theyre up there you see NO satellites. How many satellites are there?

Also why do you assume satellites are even usefull? They dont take pictures and we don't need them for gps or internet.

"Things at the bottom of the sea: pale fish, manganese nodules, plastic trash and cables. Lots of cables.

In our wireless, satellite-broadcasted world, it’s easy to forget that most of our electronic communications still run through wires. This includes the vast majority of international calls, text messages and Internet transmissions, which must be ferried through cables that stretch across continents at the bottom of the ocean."

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This thread is dope

I love how everyone assumes we fall off 😂

Where's the money for what? Theyve been getting billions since the late 1960s why would they want to fake another moon mission when we have HD videos now and we will know for sure its fake.

People in 1969 believed the moon landing actually happens cuz they heard it on the radio! What a great time to fake something. 50 years later they haven't even tried, but theyve been getting at least 15 billion every year. I know when I smell bullshit

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Felix Baumgartner's supersonic freefall from 128k' - Mission Highlights - YouTube

Pause it at 1 minute 10.

That "continent" hes falling into wouldn't even leave enough room for the rest of them! Lmao USA is not that big but its covering more than half of the ball? It looks huge. Why cant you see more contenents? If the whole ball is literally almost there?

Does that not make you say wait what the fuck? But then again you're settling for what they show you on tv.

Edit: I guess whatever desert place theyre at takes up more than half of the world Lmfao

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtvDA0W34I

I'm just loving this. I looked into that video so many times while I was "debunking" flat earth.

Heres another video where they interview dude.

Go to the 19 second mark and the 3:20 mark. Does that look round to you while its being corrupted by the fish eye lenses?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Repeat after me: 99 percent of all information runs through CABLES not SATELLITES IN SPACE.

What is the point of satellites then? To make this bullshit lie even more bullshittier ��

SO, THE RUSSIANS are at it again, snooping around the undersea communications cables that connect the continents. These fiber optic cables carry 99 percent of all transoceanic digital communication—phone calls, emails, web pages, you name it. They’re the reason you can Skype your colleague in Sydney or text with your friend in Mumbai. They’re essential infrastructure for the global economy. It’s no wonder, as The New York Times reported this week, that US military officials are not at all comfortable with Russian subs and spy ships “aggressively operating” in their vicinity.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
TASS: Science & Space - Nine foreign satellites put into orbit after launch from Vostochny spaceport

VOSTOCHNY SPACEPORT /Amur region/, February 1. /TASS/. Nine small foreign satellites, which were launched together with Russia’s Kanopus-V remote Earth sensing satellites, have successfully reached their orbits, head of Roscosmos state corporation Igor Komarov said on Thursday.

"Nine spacecraft from Germany and the United States have been separated [from the Fregat booster]. They have been delivered to the calculated orbits. The customers will start working with them in a while. Over the next 24 hours we will receive information on the spacecraft’ condition and how they work, but this is already the customers’ responsibility," Komarov said.

Germany’s four S-Net satellites and one D-Star One satellite, as well as four US LEMUR remote sensing satellites, were put into orbits. The Fregat booster will now be sent towards the Earth and enter the atmosphere at the altitude of 100 km at 10.34 a.m. Moscow Time. Its unburnt remains will be buried in the remote area of the Pacific Ocean.

Earlier, Russia’s Kanopus-V satellites were delivered to the orbit.

Russia’s Soyuz-2.1a rocket carrying 11 satellites was launched from the Vostochny spaceport in Russia’s Far East earlier on Thursday.

Initially, the third launch from the Vostochny spaceport had been scheduled for December 22, 2017. However, after the failed second launch on November 28, 2017, when a Russian Meteor-M weather satellite and 18 small satellites were lost, it was postponed until February 1.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lemur-2 Nanosatellite Constellation of Spire Global

The Lemur-2 nanosatellites are part of of a remote sensing commercial satellite constellation of Spire Global Inc., San Francisco, CA, that provides global ship tracking and weather monitoring. The satellites in this investigation are deployed from both the ISS and the visiting space vehicle, demonstrating the technology at a range of altitude bands.

Some background: Spire Global, Inc.,previously called Nanosatisfi, is an American private company specializing in data gathered from a network of small satellites. Spire Global was founded in 2012 and opened offices in San Francisco. The company later opened offices in Glasgow (UK), Singapore, and in Boulder, CO.

The company was founded to create ArduSat, a crowd-funded satellite, which was launched on August 3, 2013. The company's first three Ardusat satellites were named after a portmanteau of Arduino, the technology on which they were based, and satellite. In August 2014, it was announced that Ardusat was spun out of Spire and would focus on educational technology.

Spire Global inaugurated the Lemur project in 2014 with the launch of the Lemur-1 prototype satellite atop a Soyuz Rocket. The primary purpose for that mission was to demonstrate the satellite platform and support systems, not the operational payloads. In place of the meteorological & ship-tracking equipment, Lemur-1 featured a pair of Earth-observation payloads, a medium-resolution color camera and a low-resolution infrared imaging system.

Lemur-2 was inaugurated in 2015 with the launch of four satellites atop an Indian PSLV launcher, introducing the STRATOS and SENSE instruments. Over the course of the program, Spire Global plans to implement incremental improvements of the satellites and add more sensors. The next generation of Lemurs, debuting around 2018, will feature an ADS-B terminal for tracking of aircraft on a global scale.

• March 6, 2017: Ball Aerospace and Spire Global, Inc. are collaborating on a program on behalf of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) to improve MDA (Maritime Domain Awareness) in the Arctic. Together, Ball and Spire are developing a data collection and analysis platform that monitors maritime traffic in the Arctic, which will enable improved awareness of vessel activity and behaviors.

- "Ball and Spire's collaboration demonstrates our abilities to seamlessly deliver to NGA relevant and actionable information critical to security, safety, the economy and the environment," said Debra Facktor Lepore, Ball Aerospace's vice president and general manager, strategic operations and commercial aerospace business unit. "For more than 30 years, Ball has delivered data analysis software and systems expertise to the United States Government, and the synergies with Spire will result in commercial solutions that continue to drive maximum effectiveness and affordability for our customers."

- In association with NGA, Ball and Spire will leverage two existing commercial capabilities to create accurate, near real-time pictures of maritime activity in the Arctic. Spire's constellation of nanosatellites capture Automatic Identification System (AIS) vessel tracking data over the most remote parts of the globe. The AIS data is then ingested into Ball's cloud-based data analytics architecture and fused with other commercial Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) data to yield detailed profiles of vessel activity and establish benchmarks in vessel behavior.

- "This project will provide extraordinary insight into vessel traffic in the Arctic. Due to the remote nature of that region, Spire's nanosatellites are an excellent way of generating Arctic maritime data with both fast revisit time and low latency," said Peter Platzer, CEO of Spire. "Through the combination of our commercial nanosatellite constellation and Ball's extensive experience in data exploitation and analytics, we expect to provide NGA with substantial improvements in Maritime Domain Awareness."

- NGA ensures safety of navigation in the air and on the seas by maintaining the most current information and highest quality services for U.S. military forces and global transport networks. With ship traffic through Arctic routes projected to grow 250 percent by 2025 due to melting polar ice, the collaboration between Ball and Spire addresses a critical gap in monitoring maritime vessel patterns.

• September 2017: Spire Global's LEMUR-2 constellation. Spire Global is in the process of deploying a 175-satellite constellation in the 400-600km altitude range comprised of 3U CubeSats.

Spacecraft:

The CubeSats in this investigation are built by Spire, a small satellite communications company dedicated to expanding data collection from space. Spire's many small satellites provide near-real-time information from anywhere on Earth, enabling more accurate weather forecasts, shipping data and other information. By launching from the ISS, Spire can deploy several small satellites at once, lowering cost and improving access to space. Each Lemur-2 nanosatellite has a mass of ~4.6 kg.

The Lemur-2 satellites carry two payloads: STRATOS GPS radio occultation meteorology payload and the SENSE AIS payload for ship tracking.

Better data on where ships are located benefits consumers and private industry. Improved ocean monitoring enables shipping companies to plan more efficiently; allows insurance companies to understand risks and fault; and assists coast guards in policing territorial waters and preventing piracy and illegal fishing. The satellites in NanoRacks-LEMUR-2 also dramatically increase the amount of raw weather data available for forecasts, improving weather prediction around the globe.

NanoRacks CubeSats are delivered to the ISS already integrated within a NRCSD (NanoRacks CubeSat Deployer). A crew member transfers each NRCSD from the launch vehicle to the JEM/Kibo (Japanese Experiment Module). Visual inspection for damage to each NRCSD is performed. When CubeSat deployment operations begin, the NRCSDs are unpacked, mounted on the JAXA MPEP (Multi-Purpose Experiment Platform) and placed on the JEM/Kibo airlock slide table for transfer outside the ISS. A crew member operates the JRMS (JEM Remote Manipulating System) – to grapple and position for deployment. CubeSats are deployed when JAXA ground controllers command a specific NRCSD. 14)

Contracts from NOAA for commercial data purchase:

• In September 2016, NOAA made its first two awards under the Commercial Weather Data Pilot program created by Congress last year. The winners are Spire Global of San Francisco with the Lemur constellation and GeoOptics of Pasadena, CA with the CICERO constellation, both of which will provide radio occultation data to NOAA for evaluation to determine whether commercial data can be incorporated into NOAA's numerical weather models. 15) 16)

- Congress provided $3 million to NOAA in the FY2016 Commerce, Justice, Science appropriations act (Division B of the FY2016 Consolidated Appropriations Act) for the pilot program. It required NOAA to enter into at least one pilot project through an open competitive process to purchase, evaluate and calibrate commercial weather data and to submit a report on how it would implement the project. NOAA publicly released that report in April.

- The idea originated in the House-passed Weather Research and Forecasting Innovation Act (H.R. 1561) sponsored by Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK) and Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK). Bridenstine chairs the Environment Subcommittee of the House Science, Space, and Technology (SS&T) Committee and also serves on the House Armed Services Committee. He led efforts to include a provision in the pending FY2017 National Defense Authorization Act for DOD to create a similar program.

- Under the contracts, the two companies will provide GNSS radio occultation data to NOAA by April 30, 2017 to demonstrate data quality and potential value to NOAA's weather forecasts and warnings. NOAA/NESDIS (National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service) will assess the data through the end of FY2017 and issue a report in early FY2018. The contract award amounts were $370,000 for Spire and $695,000 for GeoOptics.

- NOAA already uses GPS radio occultation (GPO-RO) data in its forecasts. The data are acquired by the six-satellite Formosat/COSMIC constellation, a joint program with Taiwan. NOAA is requesting funds for a COSMIC-2 follow-on.

• Prior to the NOAA contract, Spire already built commercial demand for its services from other customers. In addition to other weather agencies, Peter Platzer, CEO of Spire Global, said there are multiple markets beyond just government that have an interest in limiting the economic impact of extreme weather events by using space-based observations. 17)

- "Our customers are organizations that are highly knowledgeable in the weather space that have the capability to run numerical weather prediction models, and hence have the skill to consume GPS-RO data. There are significantly more private organizations and nongovernmental organizations that actually have this capability than we were aware of," said Platzer.

- Spire presented the world's first commercially collected and processed GPS-RO profiles this year at the IROWG (International Radio Occultation Working Group) conference. Platzer said the company was able to demonstrate that a commercial company could collect GPS-RO profiles and perform the necessary processing to convert them to atmospheric profiles. While highlighting that this feat was something many doubted could be done commercially, Platzer quickly adds that Spire relied heavily on government-supported research from NOAA, NASA, the Alfred Wegener Institute, the DLR, and others.

More here: Lemur - Satellite Missions - eoPortal Directory

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Other than supposedly giving us GPS for ships (even tho doppler and radar work fine) whats the ACTUAL point of them? More than half of all that shit is literally for no reason. But thanks for spaming half this page with literally no usefully information. I wanna quote one of those paragraphs but there is literally no point theyre all just blabbering.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I'm just loving this. I looked into that video so many times while I was "debunking" flat earth.

Heres another video where they interview dude.

Watch: New footage of Fearless Felix space jump - YouTube

Go to the 19 second mark and the 3:20 mark. Does that look round to you while its being corrupted by the fish eye lenses?
Ima repost this because it debunks the fuck out of the red bull jump. You wanted proof of the flatness, look at the 19 second mark and 3:20 it shows how much fish eye lenses distort the horizon.

answer why half the world is covered by new Mexico in the red bull jump.

Answer why he lands in the same spot dispite being up x amount high and being up there 2 hours before he jumped.

Earth spins 1k mph? I guess not

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz