OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
It's already been explained like 10x in this thread why all photos of earth are stitched together from smaller photos. This does not prove Earth is not a sphere.
No its not. Its been made up from scratch from info that doesn't even have pictures. Its all imaginary. not real.

If all this money is going into these satellites EVERY year, why can't they afford to take a picture?

Or better yet,
Find me a picture of an upside down building on the other side of the sphere, or a side ways one.

oh whats that? You can't ever see that? Because of?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I've been on this site close to 20 years and this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.
How is that dumb? There HAS to be something thats sideways on a SPHERE, Period. How is the impossible to see? It might not look like it on ground level, but from a satellite?
You don't see that on a flat earth, cuz guess what? Its flat.

Even buildings 50 miles away from my view, when I'm at a peak of a mountain should be a quarter mile under the horizon because of the Curvature equation. But I see them perfectly. Also only possible on a flat plane.

Jul 12, 2002
How is that dumb? There HAS to be something thats sideways on a SPHERE, Period.
lolwut?!

By the time you get far enough out, anything that would be "sideways," like a building, is not going to be visible anymore.

It's going to be fun to revisit this thread when SpaceX is doing private flights into space.

May 9, 2002
How is that dumb? There HAS to be something thats sideways on a SPHERE, Period. How is the impossible to see? It might not look like it on ground level, but from a satellite?
You don't see that on a flat earth, cuz guess what? Its flat.

Even buildings 50 miles away from my view, when I'm at a peak of a mountain should be a quarter mile under the horizon because of the Curvature equation. But I see them perfectly. Also only possible on a flat plane.
Again, the earth is ~25000 miles in circumference. 50 miles is .02% of that. Again, this is a case of a person not understanding the size of the earth. It is fucking HUUUUUUUGE.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
^ the plausible conclusion vs the 'nail in the coffin' confirmation bias crap that needs one to believe all space agencies across the planet are secretly working together to prevent us from seeing the bible as factual
Smiley650Agony is the most successful troll in siccness history. This site is dead but this thread is 37 pages.
You know what? You've made a good point! Smiley is not a flat earthier at all. I knew he was smarter than this. He's just been trolling us with this flat earth bullshit. Great attempt at making the siccness alive again bruh. I knlove w you weren't one of those wierdos that think the earth is flat lol

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lolwut

You can see stuff clearly from sea level that's 30 miles away because logic. But stuff from the peak of a mountain, 50 miles away, you shouldn't see? Bruh...stop. just stop.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
In other words, in a plane earth, no matter how high I go I will ALWAYS be able to see as far as my vision lets me. The higher I go, the more I can see.

Why would that be possible on a globe? Shit should be on the other side of a curve, maybe not a couple Miles below the surface, but some part of it should be.

Whether I'm on top of a mountain, a curve is a curve. I should be able to see it, especially the higher I go

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Again, the earth is ~25000 miles in circumference. 50 miles is .02% of that. Again, this is a case of a person not understanding the size of the earth. It is fucking HUUUUUUUGE.
Like I said on the post, FROM A SATELLITE. Not from ground level because I can understand why you wouldn't be able to see it.

But from a Satellite? Is that too close still?

Or what your saying is we have to be 25,000 Miles away to see the whole earth?

This is not understanding the question.

IF. WE. HAVE. SATELLITES. IN. SPACE. CAN. ONE.TAKE. A.PICTURE. OF. A. SIDEWAYS. BUILDING. FOR. ME.. THAT WOULD BE GREAT.