OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
this had me lol

charles martin4 months ago
So people call nasa stuff fake. then posts a fake cgi animation of earth and call it real? Please email me what weed you're smoking. I cant get this high.
Reply 1
Maxito
Maxito4 months ago
I can find more proof of all admiral byrds voyage 60 years ago then I can find any proof of real existing satellites.. Open your eyes, your being lied too since the beginning!.. All NASsholes craps are CGI!
charles martin
charles martin3 months ago

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Could you explain how the Tides work on flat earth Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony ?
I read somewhere about the 4 rivers out of the north pole cause it. but here are somethings i found too.

Tides are caused by the gentle and gradual rise and fall of the earth on the bosom of the mighty deep. In inland lakes, there are no tides; which also proves that the moon cannot attract either the earth or water to cause tides. But the fact that the basin of the lake is on the earth which rests on the waters of the deep shows that no tides are possible, as the waters of the lakes together with the earth rise and fall, and thus the tides at the coast are caused; while there are no tides on waters unconnected with the sea.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (130-131)

Water flows, it is said, through the law of gravity, or attraction of the earth’s centre; is it possible then for the moon, having once overcome the power of the earth, to let go her hold upon the waters, through the influence of a power which she has conquered, and which therefore, is less than her own? … The above and other difficulties which exist in connection with the explanation of the tides afforded by the Newtonian system, have led many, including Sir Isaac Newton himself, to admit that such explanation is the LEAST satisfactory portion of the ‘theory of gravitation.’ Thus we have been carried forward by the sheer force of evidence to the conclusion that the tides of the sea do not arise from the attraction of the moon, but simply from the rising and falling of the floating earth in the waters of the ‘great deep.’ That calmness which is found to exist at the bottom of the great seas could not be possible if the waters were alternately raised by the moon and pulled down by the earth.” -Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!”

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I dont think people really grasp the idea of how large the earth really is. Do people honestly think you are going to see much or any curvature at 20 miles? 30 miles? 40 miles? The earth is nearly 25000 miles in circumference. Even from Seattle to Mt. Rainier, which you can see most of and is 64 miles away...that is only .25% of the earth's surface. Think about that for a second.

In other words, Earth is FUCKIN MASSIVE. And Flat earthers want to see a curvature? Cmon man...

10 Easy Ways You Can Tell For Yourself That The Earth Is Not Flat | Popular Science

Earth IS Massive. So how is it that you expect to believe that all those pictures of earth are actually how it is if SOMEBODY had to put them together?
Im expected to believe there is a curve, when its not even visible?
Not on an airplane.. not even on Jets. Even the satellites which people claim to take pictures of earth, are in low orbit.

You STILL haven't answered my question.
How high do we have to go to look down to see the horizon?
You know why you can't answer it? Because you never have to look down, no matter how fucking high you go.

In the flat earth model the horizon rises with your eyes. As in, no matter how high you go, the horizon will ALWAYS BE AT EYE LEVEL.

In the Ball Earth, the Horizon should NEVER rise, as it should stay where you started since you are going up from it.

But no matter how high you go. It rises with you.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Honest question smiley; without posting a YouTube video- how do YOU explain meteor, asteroids, comets, and meteor showers in a flat earth setting?
I can't. Ive thought about that ever since I first started looking into flat earth.
Explain to ME tho, how meteors coming in from an angle into earth, for some reason leave impact craters straight down. Like it was a straight hit. No angles, (Even tho it was coming in at an angle) just a hole. No trails, no trenches from it digging into the Earth as it landed.

Does gravity get supper tough right before impact to turn the meteor from an angle to straight?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
they can't be serious with this dumb shit lmfao..

have these people ever seen the sun rise or set? if the earth was flat the sun would always be in visual site based of these half wit models. and further our sun is so massive it dwarfs every planet in our solar system and it's light is powerful enough to reach planets that are hundreds of thousands of miles past our planet but some how half our planet stays dark by some magical power or by an unseen structure that causes a shadow..im done I feel stupid for even engaging in this horse shit.
" it's light is powerful enough to reach planets that are hundreds of thousands of miles past our planet"
Yet I travel 2 thousand (Not a big number since we are talking hundreds of thousands, right?) South, or North and its ICE. So the sun is Hot enough to make temperatures at 100 degrees in the Bay, But travel south a couple thousand miles and its freezing. Or Go to Iceland, which is one of the closest places to the north pole and you're at - degrees. But somehow its keeping planets MILLIONS of miles away HOT? LMAO!!!!!!!! holy shit man..

I find it even more funny when someone who hasn't even looked into the Flat Earth model thinks they are out smarting it by asking questions like this. 2 minutes of looking into it you would understand it. you feel stupid because your making assumptions on something you know nothing about, literally.

Heres something even MORE stupid than that that I just found out and am looking into.

The further our Sun is from the Ball Earth, the HOTTER it is. And the CLOSER it is, the COLDER it is. Explain that to me since you are way smarter than me.

May 9, 2002
The sun setting and rising is your flat Earth downfall dude. Sorry. You lose. In your model, the sun would shrink, not rise and fall. The sun never shrinks over the course of the day. Not. Once. There are vids on that on YouTube.

There are hundreds of vids of people using drones to record the sunsetting 2x.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
" it's light is powerful enough to reach planets that are hundreds of thousands of miles past our planet"
Yet I travel 2 thousand (Not a big number since we are talking hundreds of thousands, right?) South, or North and its ICE. So the sun is Hot enough to make temperatures at 100 degrees in the Bay, But travel south a couple thousand miles and its freezing. Or Go to Iceland, which is one of the closest places to the north pole and you're at - degrees. But somehow its keeping planets MILLIONS of miles away HOT? LMAO!!!!!!!! holy shit man..

I find it even more funny when someone who hasn't even looked into the Flat Earth model thinks they are out smarting it by asking questions like this. 2 minutes of looking into it you would understand it. you feel stupid because your making assumptions on something you know nothing about, literally.

Heres something even MORE stupid than that that I just found out and am looking into.

The further our Sun is from the Ball Earth, the HOTTER it is. And the CLOSER it is, the COLDER it is. Explain that to me since you are way smarter than me.
Look....we get it. You dont understand science, so you reject it. Thats not uncommon. Especially for those who are into god and shit like that. But trust me...it makes sense if you understand it and study it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The sun setting and rising is your flat Earth downfall dude. Sorry. You lose. In your model, the sun would shrink, not rise and fall. The sun never shrinks over the course of the day. Not. Once. There are vids on that on YouTube.

There are hundreds of vids of people using drones to record the sunsetting 2x.

I can see it myself throughout the day! Lmao come on man, are you being serious?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Look....we get it. You dont understand WHAT YOURE LOOKING AT/FEELING/ SENSING, so you reject it. Thats not uncommon. Especially for those who are into god and shit like that. But trust me...it makes sense if you understand it and study it.
there you go,

Even if i didnt believe In God, that shouldnt be a reason to not believe in something you can see for yourself instead of reading in a book and thinking its right. (Bible/College)

It feels like you guys are stuck to this ball theory like if that in itself is a god for you. You dont want to even take a little bit of talking about it before you get on the offense about it. But thats where you fuck up, shit mac jesus was the only one actually not bias on it and looked at it from both side. i like how he thinks, wish more of you would just think, period.

May 9, 2002
I can see it myself throughout the day! Lmao come on man, are you being serious?

Sycamore Canyon Beach Sun shrinking - YouTube
Bruh

First comment...

Now, get a solar filter for that camera and try again. Or just buy some $10 welding glasses at home depot, lowes or any hardware store and watch the sun go down yourself. This video only proves people are gullible enough to believe something on YouTube that can easily be debunked with real life observations. Next....
Yeah, he talkin about you pimp. Go watch videos where a solar filter is used.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Bruh

First comment...

Yeah, he talkin about you pimp. Go watch videos where a solar filter is used.

Shit, im getting one for my telescope to see it myself, already. Without it, i can see thr sun is moving accross the sky, the further it gets from me the less hot, duh. If the shit is over me its gonna be hot.
The sun in a flat earth model is "orbiting" over one of 2 tropics over the year giving us seasons. The heat depends on where the sun is at the time.

In a ball earth model, the sun is fucking huge compared to us and 93 million miles away. You really think a distance of say EPA to frisco should make that much of a difference in weather? Or the difference in cali to boston. A couple hundred, even thousands of miles shouldnt matter when your talking millions.

This dude did a good job putting the ball earth on a scale to see that.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Even if it did "shrink"...it still set. It it were moving away, it would shrink massively.

The flat Earth model does not work. One word: equinox.

Go ahead...try it.

It simply moves out of view, out of perception. Just like how you can lay down and voew the sunset and then get up and see it still hasnt set. Its perception

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
dude goes away, comes back, reads comments, goes on youtube, search topic brought up + flat earth proof, posts vids, tells everyone to do their own research, goes back to not walking his dogs
If i knew everything i wouldnt have to look anything up. Im learning too. I look at your questuon n see 2hat people who are on my side of it thinks n post up what they think. I havent ever said im a master at knowing fucking sunsets or how anything works. Its all speculation, just like how what you "know" to be true is just speculation.

I dont need a youtube video to show you earth doesnt curve 8 inches squared every mile tho

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
how do flat earthers explain the upcoming lunar eclipse? and the fact that the earth's shadow on the moon is seen as a circle (ie sphere) from everywhere on earth?